What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lawn mowed while smoking a bowl of SG's ST. James Flake in a Big Bent Bruyers England.. Then the last of it with a bowl of Red Paramour in a Erik Nording Rusticated #5.. Beer time..

Chores over.. Taking the wife out for dinner on our 31st Wedding Anniversary.. Just had a bowl of Esoterica Stone Haven in a Eagle Claw Meer.. Hope tonight is relaxing..

A nice bowl of Fillmore in my Sasieni Friar beater, and just now a sturdy bowl of JKP in my Radice Rind Stack :drunken: . Peace-Mike

Embarcadero in PeeBee's Christmas Bomb Castello Collection Prince.

Diaphanous ! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

:face:

Peretti D7485 in a Duca Apple listening to Dizzy Gillespie

Last pipe smoke of the night.. Peter Stokkebye Virginia Long Cut in a MM Great Dane Spool..

Chelsea Morning in a Dunhill Bruyere bent billiard.

Started the day with Dan's Blue Note in a Peoria Canadian Sitter then some B&M Chocolate & Honey in a Bulldog Meer.. Lots of rain and a nap..

Nothing yesterday or today, had a Wisdom Tooth pulled yesterday morning. Doctor recommended suspending my pipe smoking for 2-3 days.

Bummer! Oh well - I only have to wait until about Friday morning, then good to go.
That just gives me more time to decide on my first smoke of the day.

Dentist's warnings about smoking after extractions are exaggerated, IMHO. I've ignored them for 40+ years with no ill effects.

Favorite blue-collar Kildare bulldog & FVF. :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

:face:

Had a bowl of H&H Classic Burley Kake in a Eagle Claw Meer.. Now heading outside for the last bowl of JKP CAO Big Head Meer.. Rainy day here.. Lucky compared to those in the Tornado zones..

Rob_In_MO":wt7wnc4h said:
Nothing yesterday or today, had a Wisdom Tooth pulled yesterday morning. Doctor recommended suspending my pipe smoking for 2-3 days.

Bummer! Oh well - I only have to wait until about Friday morning, then good to go.
That just gives me more time to decide on my first smoke of the day.
My dentist is a bit more sympathetic, she said just to keep a cotton pad over the extraction area, and there wouldn't be any problems. She was right, twice.
FVF in a Kurt Huhn Bulldog.

Another 1.5 inches of rain last night.. Heading outside with a bowl of Dan's Blue Note in a Dr. Grabow Riviera Canadian..

Thanks Yak and Smoker99 for the replies. I've also done some research online this afternoon and you guys are absolutely correct. I'm sitting here now with a bowl of Mac Baren's Black Ambrosia in my Savinelli Gandalf.

Rainy and overcast.. Smoked some Lancer's Slices in a Brebbia Ascot Chubby Bulldog.. Then some PS Oriental Supreme in the same pipe.. late nap time..

Sunny but chilly afternoon here. Key Largo in a Castello Sea Rock canadian.

Same weather here Mudd.. Heading out with a bowl of Dan's Blue Note in a Fisener Meer Lined.. Have a great day..

Status
Not open for further replies.