What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A bowl o' Dunbar in my Boswell rustic billiard. A surprising nicotine buzz hit me after that bowl hah!

Macbaron Highland blend in a lovat..received a sample with my last SP order...Im enjoying this stuff alot.

FVF. Lane-era Charitan Selected BBD. Dr. Dave lucite stem. Good stuff !

:face:

Triple Play arrived today, so I'm enjoying a bowl in a Savinelli Milano.

While putting the other tins in my cellar, I notice some of my FVF flake had celebrated its 1st birthday last month! I had to stop an crack a tin. Very nice. Unfortuately while stepping off the step-stool, my elbow hit a stack of Hamborger Veemaster, and one tin fell behind the gun safe. Since it bolted to the floor, guess I won't be getting it until we decide to move. That one way to age it!

Earlier a nice bowl of Chelsea Morning in my Dunnie billiard, just now an excellent bowl of Embarcadero in my big Ardor Calabash. Peace-Mike :tongue:

Been groovin' on SG Navy Flake from a very generous BoB member. Looks like I'll have to add this to some future order provided I can find some!

:cyclops:

Cheers,

RR

Merde de Cheval AKA Horse Shit out of my Israeli Alpha Briar. This stuff is kind of funky, loaded up a sample bowl at my local B & M where they sell it for $5.55. Doesn't really do it for me though. I guess I prefer some ydenje or turkish in my Vir/Lat's.

Chelsea Morning in a Dunhill Bruyere Bent billiard - the pipe is an unexpected gift I received yesterday from a friend.

OGS in Tsuge bulldog. One of my favorite combos, unexpectedly.

Embarcadero in a sweet little Tinsky sunrise author. Babysitting wifey who Thursday sprained an ankle and tore ligaments from there up to here bottom. She's a whiny patient :lol:

Buddy

Bob's Chocolate, which just sings in my MDP bent apple.

A Partagas Black Label Maduro in my rusticated mouth.

LIPIPE":alf4r0tq said:
A Partagas Black Label Maduro in my rusticated mouth.
:lol!:

Had some Irish Flake in a Dunnie. On to some Coniston Cut Plug in a GBD as soon as my head stops spinning from the IF!

Mr. E: Your head is spinning from LOL and you have not even heard any of my effing rustication. This stick is my reward for a week in the office and the Bud I'm drinking is to keep my elbows in great shape. Shit happens all week, but on Saturday I'm chillin!

LIPIPE":7nuiwdw7 said:
Mr. E: Your head is spinning from LOL and you have not even heard any of my effing rustication. This stick is my reward for a week in the office and the Bud I'm drinking is to keep my elbows in great shape. Shit happens all week, but on Saturday I'm chillin!
Yeah the Irish Flake just gave me the spins! Doesn´t happen too often, but I have healthy respect for that stuff.

Having some Tordenskjold Virginia Slices in a very small bowled Dunnie. I´m a wimp...

You are a good man Mr. E. Don't spin too much because you have a great little guy there to care for.

Status
Not open for further replies.