What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rum Flake in a Tinsky tanblast apple. Vodka rocks on the side (hey, it's a 3 day weekend).

Buddy

Altadis chocolate truffle in my freehand with a cup of Joe

Meridian in an Ashton billiard while the chicken cooks on the barbeque.

Earlier some Hal o the Wind in a Castello 65 Old Ant, just now some Silver Flake in a Castello 65 Natural Vergin. Peace-Mike :p

My first bit of Kingfisher in a Savinelli Milano. I'm liking it.

Hoggwart's Bob's Choco Flake...in a Jobey from the Tinderbox....way back in 1969...it was my Dad's.

McClelland - Bulk No.5110 Dark English Full in my trusty Betty pipe :)

101 Burley Mixture (Milan Tobacco) in a 1940s Briarcraft billiard with a sterling band. Unsmoked since the '40s, and I managed to crack the tenon. :cry:

Old Limey Bastard in an Ashton billiard.

Bobs Chocolate flake in my fav Matzhold straight billard
Gallon of water on the side already in the 90's in early afternoon

Granger in a cob, coffee from Kauai, HI on the side--an all-American setup for the 4th.

Had me a fine pipeload of NightTrain in my Wiley Rhody last night. Gonna repeat it tonight as the fireworks go off. Going to get it going with a pinch or two of 5 Brothers.

WHOO-HOO!!!!

:cyclops:

Cheers,

RR

Two nice bowls of JKP , one in a Stanwell Nordic Volcano, the other in a Castello 31. Peace-Mike :tongue:

Copes Escudo in a London Made Allen and Wright Ltd canted pencil shank billiard.

Status
Not open for further replies.