What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lately, I have been smoking the heck out of Samuel Gawith's Full Virginia Flake. Bought a pound last month and have already gone through nearly half of it. Smoking it mostly in a cob, for the best taste. I love this stuff.

Rode home with some Silver Flake in a Sasieni beater, just now some JKP in an Ashton LX Pebble Grain billiard. Peace-Mike :tongue:

Breaking in a new Savinelli Autograph 4 with a little Opening Night. A fine way to start the 3day weekend!

After the fireworks show up in the hills behind the house, some OGS in an MM cob for relaxation. Gonna go crazy have a beer too!

Astley's No.99 in a Sasieni.
God Save The Queen!
And happy 4th! (in 2 days)

Heading out to a cook out with some Blue Note in a Sav bent bulldog

Earlier some Peretti's Cuban Mixture in a Radice Stack. Just now a BIG bowl of JKP in my big Ardor Calabash. Peace-Mike :tongue:

Test drove some John Patton Virginia Squire today. Much drier than I'd have expected. Not quite brittle, but very dry. I was tempted to rehydrate it but figured I'd try it this way first.

Despite the lack of moisture it didn't burn hot or harsh. Very well mannered mildish VA blend with no bite. Nothing terribly distinctive, but a solid pipe load for easy puffing.

Smoked it in my Stanwell Legend 19 which seems to work best with blends that are mellow. Need to try in in other pipes to see what it can offer.

Cheers,

RR

Uhle's blend 300 Burley in an Ashton XXX Pebble Grain watching the Red Sox play the Astros.

Just finished a bowl of Kendal Plug in a Von Erck blast

Stokkebye-Proper English in an Aaron Beck Freehand.

Pembroke, in a Dunhill billiard. Darjeeling, in large cup.

Status
Not open for further replies.