What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Smoking the last of my Presbyterian in a calabash,,,thought I had two more tins on hand,,,need to inventory I guess,,,

McC St. James Woods in a Stanwell Colonial. Think I'm finally figuring this flake thing out :D

Beautiful spring morning.. Walked outside smoking a bowl of Dan's Blue Note in a Bent Canterbury..

First bowl of the evening (& not the last) is Westminster in a Pete Mark Twain.

Heading outside into the sunshine with a bowl of SG's ST. James Flake in a Bulldog Meer..

Earlier a great bowl of Fillmore in a Castello 31 Sea Rock, just now an excellent bowl of Union Square in a newly acquired Stanwell Volcano(pics forthcoming). Peace-Mike :cheers:

Recently was gifted some Solani Silver flake from our own Blackhorse, which I had today in my new Stanwell Legend (19), just nicely broken in. Found it much to my liking. Looks like I'll have to get some in.

Thanks BH!

:D

Mac Baren Club Blend in a bent Diplomat.

Haunted Bookshop in a Brebbia collection freehand.

Just love mornings with sunshine.. Heading outside with a bowl of Dan's Blue Note in a Wally Frank LTD Giant Canadian..

After an excellent birthday lunch, Chelsea Morning in a Castello Sea Rock Canadian.

Muddler":s9a28k3v said:
After an excellent birthday lunch, Chelsea Morning in a Castello Sea Rock Canadian.
Sounds great! Happy B-Day!

Lots of sunshine during early chores with a bowl of FVF in a Brebbia Ascot Chubby Bulldog.. Have a great Birthday Mudd... :cheers:

My usual, Davidoff Royalty, this time in a Nielsen bent bulldog. Now that was a nice smoke on a fine misty morning on the left coast!

A great mid afternoon bowl of Fillmore in my Ardor Calabash, just now a bowl of new 965 in my Ardor Rocciata. Peace-Mike :cheers:

Had a good day.. Esoterica Margate in a Czechoslova Bruyere Garantie then some Captain Black Gold in a MM Patriot Cob..

Status
Not open for further replies.