What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Peretti's D-7485 in a GBD Pot. Had this tobacco for about six months, and just tried it. Not bad at all, a light American style english blend.

Sunny morning at 68.F started the day with a bowl of Dan's Blue Note in a Bent Canterbury and coffee.. Fan going..

Just had a bowl of Custom made Hurley Burley in a MM Country Gentleman Cob.. Emmm

Beautiful morning out on the coast, Astley's No.99 in a Sasieni.

All my honey-do's are done for the day, and am rewarding self with some Grousemoor Plug in a cob. And a brew.

Buddy

MisterE":vpp30wf4 said:
Just had some JKP in a Sasieni. Not bad.

VE, good to see ya!!
Good to be here MisterE.. Having major problems with this site because no matter what I subscribe to it does not last more than a couple of days.. Like someone is going through and clearing my cookies to this site.. Not Me.. Anyway I have been burning up the baccys today.. Two Friends English Chocolate in a MM Patriot Cob. Triple Play in a Wally Frank LTD Carved Rhodesian. Esoterica Margate in a Jobey Para Pot that was gifted to me by a true artist.. Its been a good day here.. Beer is flowing and the effluvia of pipe smoke dancing in my head still.. :cheers:

velveteagle":n8zga6mi said:
MisterE":n8zga6mi said:
Just had some JKP in a Sasieni. Not bad.

VE, good to see ya!!
Good to be here MisterE.. Having major problems with this site because no matter what I subscribe to it does not last more than a couple of days.. Like someone is going through and clearing my cookies to this site.. Not Me.. Anyway I have been burning up the baccys today.. Two Friends English Chocolate in a MM Patriot Cob. Triple Play in a Wally Frank LTD Carved Rhodesian. Esoterica Margate in a Jobey Para Pot that was gifted to me by a true artist.. Its been a good day here.. Beer is flowing and the effluvia of pipe smoke dancing in my head still.. :cheers:
Glad to hear you're living the good life this weekend. I think you need to pack up that Tinsky you just got and send it to ME. I've got this tin on Union Square that's begging for it.... :lol:

Anyhow, got some Fillmore going in a GBD Lumberjack here. Fillmore just gets better and better as I go....

Glad to hear you're living the good life this weekend. I think you need to pack up that Tinsky you just got and send it to ME. I've got this tin on Union Square that's begging for it.... :lol:

Anyhow, got some Fillmore going in a GBD Lumberjack here. Fillmore just gets better and better as I go....[/quote]

I wonder MisterE.. Heard others talk about Union Square.. I think I may have to put that on order next retirement check.. Just pondering one tin or two.. I have to kiss the Tinsky before anyone touches her.. :lol!:

Yet another bowl of Frog Morton on the Town in my Dr. Grabow Freehand. Cant seem to get enough of that stuff now that ive tried it =p.

Heading out to lock down the birds.. Just had a bowl of Presbyterian in a Sasieni 4 dot prince.. Time for bed and a book..

Warming up fast this morning. 82.F and sunny. Went out for early chores smoking a bowl of Dan's Blue Note in a Peoria Canadian Sitter.. Coffee flowing..

Status
Not open for further replies.