What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Began smoking this weekend. My first and only pipe so far is The Freehand Apple from JSEC Pipes (handmade by James Gilliam, http://www.jsecpipes.com/). My tabacco is the "Ideal" blend made by Schwab's Pipes n Stuff of Lexington, KY.

txnatv: Welcome to the Brotherhood; enjoy your first pipe, and get a few more to start a rotation and let them rest a few days between use.....

Back outside to finish a bowl of H&H Classic Burley Kake in a Jobey Shellmoor Oom Paul.. Being busy in the morning is a drag..

Cracked my first tin of Mac Baren Dark Twist. It's pretty mild which is what I like. Just a little sweeter than the Club Blend.

Erinmore Pipe Mixture in a Jobey Shellmoor Oom Paul.. End of the day..

Burley Flake #3 in a Cavicchi Chubby Billiard.

This morning Dan's Blue Note in a Dr. Grabow Riviera Canadian.. Then Erinmore Pipe Mixture in a Wally Frank Leaf Rhodesian..

A mix of condor blended & long cut - 50:50. A nice smoke in my little stonehaven. ;)

Uhle's perfection cut plug in a Peterson 2007 POY.

G.L. PEASE's Westminster in a Paolo Becker straight Roman sabbiata pot. Ahhhhhhh . . . I died and went to heaven!

Status
Not open for further replies.