What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Black House by Hearth and Home in a Ben Wade Freehand.
Balkan Sobraine 759 is one I've never had, but this is reportedly a fine knock off of it. Very, very hearty.

Just got back from a great visit with an old friend.. Took some Presbyterian with two gifted pipes from a friend from Africa.. We had brews and food and conversation.. Planted some trees.. Life feels good now..

Been putting off the first days smoke until now.. Heading out with Dan's Blue Note in a Dr. Grabow Riviera Canadian..

Marlin Flake in a Castello shape #56 Bulldog Carlo Scotti Anniversary

Good morning. C&D Bayou Morning in a Peterson Donegal Rocky 106 straight billiard.
Going to fix a cup of coffee. Old stove top perculator. Maxwell House Columbian
86 degrees. Heavy Fog.
Where's my house shoes?

Hey Sand sounds like a perfect morning for you.. Heading outside here with a bowl of Dan's Blue Note in a Fisener Meer Lined Briar.. Cup of coffee at 66.F..

GLP Triple Play in a GBD Americana.. Heading out to mow the lawn if its dry enough with a big bowl of Uhle's Black Stoker..

Morning gents!

Started the morning with the rest of the Union Square in my Sasieni. This stuff DGT's rather nicely. Now on to Solani 633 in my favorite VaPer pipe, a Group 2 Dunhill Shell Liverpool. The rocket fuel strength coffee on the side is a given. 8)

McClelland Va #22 in a Pete Supreme bent billiard.

C&D Engine 99 in an Ed Burak Connoisseur smooth briar Canadian

For the evening commute, I'll shortly be lighting up some Bob's CF with a touch of additional Latakia in my Kaywoodie bent author. I find the added Latakia increases the sweetness a touch and enhances the chocolate flavor.

tslots":xt90aedr said:
For the evening commute, I'll shortly be lighting up some Bob's CF with a touch of additional Latakia in my Kaywoodie bent author. I find the added Latakia increases the sweetness a touch and enhances the chocolate flavor.
That sounds interesting. The Lat in BCF is really subtle. Almost inperceptable in fact to my taste. Sounds like a neat variation!

Having a little JKP me....

Escudo in a Sav 320.. Then pizza run with a bowl of Erinmore Flake in a IRC Dijon..

A very cool morning here for August.. 54.F when I got up..Had a bowl of Dan's Blue Note in a Wally Frank Cutty.. Big Cup of Coffee.. A big bowl of SG Squadron Leader waiting for it to warm up a bit in a Jobey Para Extra Pot..

Status
Not open for further replies.