What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good day Brothers.. Started my day a little late from sleeping in for once in years.. Dan's Blue Note in a Wally Frank LTD Giant Lovat.. Very enjoyable morning with big cups of coffee.. :cheers:

Having my first bowl of the morning in which im smoking Frog Morton on the Town in my Spitfire pipe.

Just returned from a second smoke on my new Tinsky with Esoterica Margate.. Very cool and free flowing dream.. So yummy.. Love that English blend also.. :cheers:

Waking up from staying up way too late with a bowl of Dan's Blue Note in a Seville Meer Lined Prince.. Good smoking Brothers.. :cheers:

Just wrapped-up "homework from the office", and am rewarding self with some SG Cannon Plug in this Glenn Tinsky brandy

glenn_10.jpg

Buddy

Love the birdseye on that Tinsky.

Kingfisher in a Pete Supreme X220.

I loooove Cannon Plug, Buddy! Enjoy!!

BTW, Is Glenn Tinsky related to Mark??

Working on some Solani 633 in a GBD. Has some JKP earlier in a Lasieni, LOL!

I've been shaving paper thin slices of JKP so it has the consistency of a cigarette tobacco cut (shag?). Really gets a full, sweet flavor this way. Tends to burn a little hotter, but when I get it right it's just awesome.

Nice Tinsky, amazing grain,,,

I'm finishing a load of Escudo in a squat tomato from Rad,,,breaking in nicely

MisterE":m0a3vnu8 said:
I loooove Cannon Plug, Buddy! Enjoy!!

BTW, Is Glenn Tinsky related to Mark??

Working on some Solani 633 in a GBD. Has some JKP earlier in a Lasieni, LOL!
:lol!: For me, Astley's No.99...in a Lasieni!

Started the morning with a bowl of Dan's Blue Note in a 1/8 bent Canterbury.. Then just got back from a bowl of Hurley Burley in a MM Hurley Cob... Rain coming..

Mudd your up doing the late late smoke.. Peaceful for sure.. Been smoking up a storm today.. 8 bowls worth.. The last was very enjoyable of Erinmore Mixture in a K&P Peterson's 312.. Saving the late smoke of SG's Chocolate Flake in a CAO Big Head Meer.. :cheers:

Going to head out on this overcast cool morning with a bowl of Dan's Blue Note in a Peoria Canadian Sitter.. Lots of coffee..

Sitting on the balcony, Becker bulldog filled with Maltese Falcon in hand, rereading The Big Sleep, working on a second coffee. Life is sweet.

Status
Not open for further replies.