What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Had a nice rain last night.. Also a bowl of Dan's Blue Note for Breakfast in a 1/8th bent no name Prince. Heading out into the sunshine with a bowl of FVF in a Fieldstub Chubby ..

Hunter5117":sg7kl10x said:
Found a baggie of PS LNF in my travel kit that was pretty dry but not crunchy. Fired it up and it was one of the best smokes that I have had in a long while. Was perfect with a strong cup of tea and a book out on the deck.
Those are some of the best smokes for me too. Finding that forgotten tin with a few dry and brittle flakes.... It can only happen by accident too, because when you purposly do it, you have an expectation vs. being simply surprised...

velveteagle":j8c15onc said:
Had a nice rain last night.. Also a bowl of Dan's Blue Note for Breakfast in a 1/8th bent no name Prince. Heading out into the sunshine with a bowl of FVF in a Fieldstub Chubby ..
Love me a nice rainy day smoke. We've got a storm coming through today bringing some much needed rain and hopefully an end to this drought. Trying to decide what pipe and tobacco I want to greet it with... Any suggestions anybody?

itsKot":imwdobhf said:
velveteagle":imwdobhf said:
Love me a nice rainy day smoke. We've got a storm coming through today bringing some much needed rain and hopefully an end to this drought. Trying to decide what pipe and tobacco I want to greet it with... Any suggestions anybody?
Any Balkan is a good rainy weather smoke for me...

Hot as.... well... you know, here in the DF today. Having some Reiners LGF in a Dunnie..

Enjoying a bowl of Esoterica Dunbar in a Boswell Shotshell. It's a hot one down South today!

88.F Warmest day this year.. Had a bowl of Lancer's Slices in a Fieldstub Chubby.. Then just got back from a bowl of H&H Anniversary Kake in a Eagle Claw Meer.. Yummy when you let it dry out a bit..

MisterE":j494pfh9 said:
itsKot":j494pfh9 said:
velveteagle":j494pfh9 said:
Any Balkan is a good rainy weather smoke for me...

Hot as.... well... you know, here in the DF today. Having some Reiners LGF in a Dunnie..
Decided on MacBaren's HH Highland Blend in my "Tobacconist inc" lumberman, god I love this pipe. The tobacco's not bad either, totally a worth while sample from SP.

After lunch, I enjoyed a bowl of Stokkebye Nougat in a bent Egg Meer. Beautiful sunny + warm day today!

itsKot":olcj8k08 said:
Decided on MacBaren's HH Highland Blend in my "Tobacconist inc" lumberman, god I love this pipe. The tobacco's not bad either, totally a worth while sample from SP.
I haven´t tried The Highland Blend yet; one more on my "to-order" list. The other HH blends are pretty good. I think Acadian Perique and Vintage Syrian are good, but the Mature Virginia is a little weird.

Having some 2015 in a Dunnie...

Another 2 great bowls of JKP!!! One in a Castello bent and the other just now in my Nording Great Dane. Thanks Mr. Pease! Peace-Mike :tongue:

Earlier a rather potent but excellent bowl of JKP, and just now my first bowl of Triple Play. I enjoyed TP, really to early to tell but I love other Pease VaPers so I suspect this one is high quality as well. Peace-Mike :cheers:

Smoking a lot of John Patton's Storm Front from 4noggins.com ... I don't know if I've ever enjoyed a tobacco so much.

derlict311":m2vfrzho said:
Smoking a lot of John Patton's Storm Front from 4noggins.com
Based on your local weather - that sounds like an appropriate blend. ;)

We're in store for cool + wet weekend too. So I'm going with a mix of PA and Royal Yacht in my Brebbia bent apple.

Started the day with some Chelsea Morning... Headed out on the highway to drive up to our cottage and only had some Frog Morton with me in the car. Which was so tasty, I'm having a second bowl! Ahhhhhhh, spring is finally in bloom in the NH north country.

Status
Not open for further replies.