What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Having a cup of Joe waking up slow .. Heading outside for a walk about the yard with a bowl of Dan's Blue Note in a Fisener Meer Lined .. Cold and sunny so far..

Union Square in a Pietenpauw Rhodesian nosewarmer.

Smoking up a storm on yard work day.. SG's ST. James Flake in a Wally Frank LTD Chubby Rhodesian.. SG's Squadron Leader in the same pipe.. Then finished the lawn mowing with a bowl of Lancer's Slices in a Big Bent Bruyers England.. Chill time..

Smoked my first bowl of Early Morning in a Calabresi Apple(?) earlier. Different taste and smell. Further experimentation is required...

Earlier a nice bowl of Triple Play in a Castell Sea Rock 31, just now another in my Ardor Calabash. Peace-Mike :tongue:

Overcast and cool this morning.. Enjoyed a bowl of Dan's Blue Note in a 1/8 bent Canterbury..

Billy Bud this morning in my straight Jobey billiard. I smoke three bowls before I retire my pipe for a good cleaning and rotate to the next pipe.

Sterling bargain blend mixed with some Sterling sweet briar in Grabow freehand...Yea free baccy!

Lancer's Slices in a Italian Oom Paul Sitter.. Nap time now..

Two nice bowls of Fillmore today, one in my Sasieni bent beater, the other just now in my CAO Meer. I'm slicing off some Triple Play for tomorrows ride home smoke. Peace-Mike :p

Earlier, FVF in the beloved old Kildare bulldog with a Phil DeFant stem.

Now FVF in an old Bewlay Special billiard with an LL lucite stem.

'Bout time for some Embarcadero here pretty soon :lol:

:face:

An excellent bowl of Bayou Morning Flake in a Pietenpauw Rhodesian.

A half bowl of Peterson Sweet Killarney in my new Peterson 305 XL

Earlier some Triple Play on the ride home in a Stanwell beater, just now a large bowl of Laurel Heights in my big Ardor Rocciata. Peace-Mike :tongue:

Just finishing a bowl of L J Peretti Royal Mixture in a newly acquired Dunhill ODA 806 Apple. Red Sox just beat Detroit 1-0 in the miserable cold rain at Fenway. :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.