What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Luxury Bullseye in my favorite new Canadian. Can't sleep but at least it's quiet and peaceful and I have a good pipe and some spicy sweet smoke billowing all around me.

Freshly opened McConell Scottish Cake in a GBD Century bulldog. This is a high quality Vaper.

WO Larsen Old Belt Ready rubbed from Jan. 2000 in a Dunhill "Cumbaland" Prince.

Good stuff, but a little testy when smoked quickly.

Finally (Finally!) finishing this jar of Robusto in my avatar Oom Paul. Nice smoke, but I'm just not a one blend guy and I had of lot of this to get through. Opening up some new tins yet. Nice to get to this pipe, it's been a while.

Carter Hall in my m.m. Glad that's over. :cry: Damn head cold,I could smoke a bulb of garlic and not taste it.

Jimmy1973":avzx9t5h said:
Carter Hall in my m.m. Glad that's over. :cry: Damn head cold,I could smoke a bulb of garlic and not taste it.
Me too in the cool mtn air of western North Carolina. I love CH in a MM.

My first bowl of 3 Oaks Syrian in my Bos nosewarmer. Very subtle, I've only just begun a 15mins ago, so I've yet to experience its entirety...got about an hour and a half's worth of smoking left to do...

C&D Nighttrain in a long shanked Bjarne tomato on my lunch hour in my truck while it's pouring rain... This baccy seems very well suited to rainy days. Too bad I don't have a nice scotch to go with it

Sommerset Flake in a Hodula freehand.

McCranie's Red Flake in a Pete Supreme bent billiard.

Finishing some Penzance in my Bos fluted bent...billiard, I think. Aside...you guessed it, a frothy Hop Devil!

Gotta say this is some different stuff. I can see why it's a cult fav. I still need to work on the right words to describe it, but earthy is one of them...

Black Cordial in an estate BBB that I acquired for very little but smokes very well. Basil Hayden on the rocks, a Churchill/Ghandi history book, and a beautiful October evening.

Really. Does life get any better?

McClelland Bulk 2015 V Flake (VaPer) in a MM C Gentleman

Status
Not open for further replies.