What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
H&H La. Red in my Peterson Kinsale XL16, not to shabby.

Luxury Bullseye in one of my new Larsen Canadians. Exquisite. This pipe is a smokin MACHINE!!! A new favorite for sure :cheers:

s.ireland":jj4uo70f said:
Luxury Bullseye in one of my new Larsen Canadians. Exquisite. This pipe is a smokin MACHINE!!! A new favorite for sure :cheers:
Dude, you have two awsome pipes there, really! 8)

Earlier today it was Carter Hall in a old dr grabow that I modified.

Just got done with a bowl of Golden Slices in a old Comoys sandblast. Man what a great smoke.

Since my internet was down yesterday. I enjoyed some 8+ y/o 965 in my 2004 Stokers Haven Club Meer. Now that was a hella good smoke there.

Just finished a bowl of Celebrated Soveriegn in my old "double comfort" bit Charatan. Good stuff and I love that pipe.

Goes great with a single barrel bourbon, BTW.

breaking in a new 'basket briar' ('Italy') small churchwarden with Carter Hall

C&D Yorktown in a group 3 poker. This a a very tasty VA. Thanks to Ol'Dawg for the sample. I will need to pick up a bit of this to stash away.

Finishing my 965 from this morning. Bent, fluted Boswell billiard.

My second bowl back to back in my MM legend loaded with the house blend from the Gatlinburlier.

Just finished Yenidje Highlander in my new Capitello,

I'm now smoking Squadron Leader out of a Caminetto Business Lovat.

Cubed Jack Knife Plug in my MM Spool.
Washed it down with two fingers of 1800 Reposado.

Earlier, Bayou Morning in a Pietenpauw billiard.

house blend black cavendish in a no-name Italian oom paul. It might be my favorite pipe and costs me under $10.00.

Just cracked an '06 tin of Wessex Brown Virginia Flake, in a Savinelli Milano. Not bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.