What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Having a pipe full of Boswells Christmas Cookie will sitting next to my fire out in the back yard on this wonderful night.

FMOTT in my Bos nosewarmer...HD on the side...about to watch some Torchwood on netflix...

PS Luxury Navy Flake in a Charatan here. Very tasty for a practice break. Trying to "fool myself" into playing some pretty hard shit this week, lol. 8)

Ok guys, same for me as last night, more of Boswells Christmas Cookie in my cob while sitting by the fire in the back yard.

Got a little Escudo going on in my Yakslon Rhoadie...with the Devil by my side.....

deepbass9":ijted36c said:
Got a little Escudo going on in my Yakslon Rhoadie...with the Devil by my side.....
Mmm... That sounds great! Love me some spicy sweet VAper with a soapy IPA. Haven't tried Hop Devil yet though

FVF in a Cumberland poker for me... Sam Adams on the side

Right now I'm smoking my first bowl of autumn. It happens to be a refreshingly cool bowl of Squadron Leader.

Dear lord how I have missed my pipe...

Celebrated Sovereign in a Savinelli bent apple.

Did Ashton really quit making that stuff? Time to hoard!

I got a package in the mail last night from brother s.ireland. He told me that he was going to send me a couple things to try, I wasn't expecting this! Now, where to start?

WP_000160-1.jpg

Samuel Gawith FVF
McClellands Greyhaven
Cornel & Diehl Briar Fox
P. Stokkebye Luxury Bullseye Flake
P. Stokkebye Luxury Navy Flake
Tobacco Galleria Irish Creme

I decided to start with the Bullseye Flake since Shane had mentioned it to me and it looks similar to the Escudo that I've been smoking. Boy was I surprised, similar but completely different. The Black Cavendish in the blend really does ad something special. It adds a sweetness and another layer of flavor that the Escudo doesn't have. I'll definitely be stocking up on this on my next tobacco order.

Thanks again Shane, I can't wait to try the rest.

-Geoff

Kingfisher in a GBD New Standard panel billiard.

Status
Not open for further replies.