What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
started off the morning with strong coffee and Penzance in a K. Erik. Then went to work and caught a "bad girl" LOL This evening single malt scotch and Frog Morton.

I figured I'd give my girlfriend a break from the VApers and smoke something that smells a little nicer, so I just sat down to a bowl of Irish Creme in my Bjarne

Squadron Leader, in a Sasieni bulldog.
Fought me a little bit. This blend doesn't seem to like warm, humid days.

Off to try my first bowl of Squadron Leader (despite it's being a v breezy day) in my small generic Italian churchwarden

Brown Clunee in a Heeschen bent P. Strong coffee to wash it down

Two pipes today, some FVF in a Dunhill Grp 5 billie and some Virginia Woods in my Ashton LX Pebble billiard. Peace-Mike :p

G&H Dark Flake Scented in a Bari Viking one more time. :cheers: .

H&H Burley Cake in a basket dublin this morning , and British Woods in a Bjarne pot tonight.

Finally found a blend with Latakia that I really dig... Skiff Mixture in a Cumberland Liverpool. My third bowl since last night. This stuff is great. Sweet VA, plenty of Turkish and just enough lat... It's fate that I picked up a tin last night on a friends recommendation and today smokingpipes had some in stock :cheers:

Good Saturday Morning to all!

G&H Bosun Cut Plug in a Stanwell 217 with a mug of dark roasted coffee on the side.

Status
Not open for further replies.