What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
^ Beautiful pipe!

From last night:

Carter Hall in a Dr. G. Omega
Dunhill Standard Mixture in a Medico prince

MisterE":mlp8uvlp said:
Waking up with coffee and PS Bullseye in a Peterson.
Thanks, E! You just reminded me that I haven't smoked any Bullseye (my favorite breakfast smoke) in weeks! Had to set aside a bowl of Stonehaven I packed for later...

Bullseye flake: breakfast of champions! :bball:

Smitty":ouii3l39 said:
^ Beautiful pipe!
Glad you think so!
Now enjoying Sam Gawith's 'perfection', a moderately strong Latakia mixture, in an Invicta 'Gaddesden', a variation on the Rhodesian theme.

Some OGs with my coffee this morning, just now some IRC Flake in my Dunhill Grp5 biliie. Peace-Mike

H&H Black House in a Pete. Was going to gift the tin to a friend, but temptation got the better of me..

Yum

s.ireland":cwbo9gya said:
MisterE":cwbo9gya said:
Waking up with coffee and PS Bullseye in a Peterson.
Thanks, E! You just reminded me that I haven't smoked any Bullseye (my favorite breakfast smoke) in weeks! Had to set aside a bowl of Stonehaven I packed for later...

Bullseye flake: breakfast of champions! :bball:
:cheers: :cheers:

GH Brown Flake in another Pete me. Catching a wisp of the Lakeland essence lately with this blend. Hadn´t really noticed it so much before. Is it possible a little of the scented BF got into the mix??

Local B&M just released their Santa's Smoke 2011 based on Pot of Gold chocolates, has strong fruit notes and dark chocolate with a hint of caramel. Very rich and very good!

Off to do a final bit of shopping at the mall to avoid the post Thanksgiving craziness. Afterwards, will relax with Royal Jersey Perique in my Lepeltier

Union Square in a Falcon I usually keep for fishing. It's a very good smoker. Besides, if I can't go fishing, I can at least smoke the pipe, right?

Muddler":ehcb45jt said:
Union Square in a Falcon I usually keep for fishing. It's a very good smoker. Besides, if I can't go fishing, I can at least smoke the pipe, right?
Or you can tie a few flies at home while you puff!!

PS LNF in a Charatan this afternoon. 8)

Status
Not open for further replies.