What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
4 Noggins test blend 505 in one of the small churchwardens -- good stuff

Ten Russians in a Castello canadian, in honor of Hermit's recently-departed Mr. Jones.

Earlier 2 nice bowls of Ex Rooster, in a Castello 31 and Ser Jac billiard. Just now a GREAT little bowl of ABF, I'm new to burleys and found if I didn't over-puff then I could really taste the nutty flavor that everyone always talks about. Yummm.

Peace-Mike :p

Doc Manhattan":9go4eg08 said:
Ten Russians in a Castello canadian, in honor of Hermit's recently-departed Mr. Jones.
Hey Doc, is that blend as strong as everyone says it is?

As for me, I celebrating LFC's result over Chelsea with some Nightcap in an Il Duca bulldog.
And the rain finally came, nice to watch.
MLS Cup final tonight.
Go Galaxy...

After a hearty Sunday morning b'fast, I had a really fine bowl of Dunhill 3 year Matured Virginia in a Savinelli 1/2 bent billiard (Davids Choice). Second experience with this weed, and this pipe was a better choice than the Karl Erik I smoked some in yesterday.

Alas, I then had to go into work for a half day. So no afternoon pipe for me.

Cheers,

RR

Harlock999":f5rmxkqv said:
Doc Manhattan":f5rmxkqv said:
Strong in flavor--robust and pleasantly funky from the orientals and lat. It didn't feel nicotine-strong to my system, though.

Doc Manhattan":b7y4ovc6 said:
Harlock999":b7y4ovc6 said:
Doc Manhattan":b7y4ovc6 said:
Strong in flavor--robust and pleasantly funky from the orientals and lat. It didn't feel nicotine-strong to my system, though.
Thanks!
It's been on my to try list for awhile.

Red Flake in a Goussard Castello 55 clone. A great smoker.

Harlock999":vi76td4v said:
As for me, I celebrating LFC's result over Chelsea with some Nightcap in an Il Duca bulldog.
And the rain finally came, nice to watch.
MLS Cup final tonight.
Go Galaxy...
It was a good game even though it broke my heart! Haha

Stonehaven for me this morning in a Dunhill pot. Lordy Lordy this is some fine tobacco! But you guys already knew that 8)

Earlier today, GLP Union Square in a Pete 304
(I dried it, but maybe not enough, and I may have packed it too tight ? it kind of gurgled a bit :D and was really hard to draw. I'll have to try it differently )

In a few Minutes I'm headin out with a briar loaded with
"Reiner Long Golden Flake"

Boswells Berry Cobbler in my Peterson Emerald while sitting by my fire pit.

DustyRoundup":77r03mg2 said:
Earlier today, GLP Union Square in a Pete 304
(I dried it, but maybe not enough, and I may have packed it too tight ? it kind of gurgled a bit :D and was really hard to draw. I'll have to try it differently )

In a few Minutes I'm headin out with a briar loaded with
"Reiner Long Golden Flake"
Try packing the first half of the bowl real loose then check your draw before finishing packing... One of the best tips I was given: your pipe's draw should feel more or less the same when packed as when it's empty

Let us know what you think of the long golden flake! I love that blend ;)

Finishing up a tin of well aged Scottish flake in a GBD on my lunch hour...

Evenin' boys!

Had a bowl of SG Navy Flake in a Nachwalter that I recently "rediscovered" here. When I first got it I thought "meh". After opening the airway of the stem a little it's become much more sociable.

SG Navy Flake is definitely an underrated tobacco IMHO. 8)

Just finished my own blend of equal parts by weight Goldleaf Virginia and Cavendish in a clay churchwarden.

Just finished Sam Gawith 'Perfection' in my Blakemar 'Square'.

P9080006.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.