What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Commonwealth in a Pipe Croci off of eBay, trying to get the aromatic ghost out of it.

Breakfast & lunch=Scottish flake in a group 2 shell briar Canadian

Dinner=FVF in a Larsen Canadian

s.ireland":2vi1nk3w said:
Breakfast & lunch=Scottish flake in a group 2 shell briar Canadian

Dinner=FVF in a Larsen Canadian

I like your time/meal pairing as a timeline of the day... I just imagine this happy guy after a good meal enjoying the pipe as if it's part of the routine... very cool.

Heinrichs "Burley & Bright" (from an old Mason jar that turned up) in a Bonfiglioli billiard. Age has not been good to this blend, alas.

While cleaning out a closet in preparation of moving into our new house, my wife found 3 full tins of Prince Albert from the early 70s in her craft supplies. To step back about 40 years, I rehydrated one tin and loaded up a Dr. Grabow bent billiard which I'm puffing on now. This stuff seems to be much better than what is "pouched" now.

Jim...wondering the reaction if I sent in the knife and pipe coupons that expired in 1974.

C&D Plantation Evening in a Jan Zeman Latitude 41 North Cape. An excellent blend in a wonderful pipe.

Smokey

Ol'Dawg":8g0rl38r said:
While cleaning out a closet in preparation of moving into our new house, my wife found 3 full tins of Prince Albert from the early 70s in her craft supplies. To step back about 40 years, I rehydrated one tin and loaded up a Dr. Grabow bent billiard which I'm puffing on now. This stuff seems to be much better than what is "pouched" now.

Jim...wondering the reaction if I sent in the knife and pipe coupons that expired in 1974.
Very cool indeed :cheers:

Just had 2 bowls of 2004 Astleys No. 109 medium flake and she smoked like a dream.

Earlier some SG Med Va in a Dunnie shell bent, just now some Embarcadero in a Aston LX billiard. Peace-Mike :tongue:

Doing the Penzance in my Bos fluted bent. Some OJ w/sparkling lime water on the side.

Sometimes nothing will do but a blend from a certain maker. Popped the top on a tin of Dunhill London Mixture which is over 5 years old. A light dusting of white visible on the black and browns indicating nicely aged tobacco. Oh yeah baby! We be in the zone! 8)

I smoked a lot of Reiners long golden flake today... Not sure why but I like it in autumn/winter. When I first tried it I thought it would end up being my favorite hot summer day smoke

Currently enjoying a bowl of FVF in my favorite Larsen Canadian :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.