What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Penzance!

How can one smoke this without being transported to a far away Bazaar? One puff and I'm in a stall sitting on a rug,haggling over a book, admiring the slavegirls as a caravan of silks arrive.

I'm pretty sure this is what God was really requesting when he asked for burnt offerings with a sweet savory smell.

Buddy Springman":4ls0y0cu said:
Waking to some '02 Cumberland in this suh-weet Tinsky

Buddy
I woke up to the same tobacco but mine was in a meer. It sure is a good smoke. I got a case of the hicups and my wife and I both got to laughing about it. It was funny,especially since I really like Cumberland alot. A great way to start the day :cyclops: :sunny: :sunny: :bounce:

I have the day off today and plan to spend an outlandish block of time in front of the TV.

Best Brown Flake in a Stanwell Canadian.

Launching the cruise into the evening with some partially rubbed-out GH Dark Flake Scented loaded Frank-style in a Glenn Tinsky coral bent ball. Guinness Draught on the side.

Delightful combo!

Buddy

Good Morning All,

Briar Fox in a Dunhill Tanshell liverpool.

:D Paul

Started off with a great bowl of Fillmore in a Stanwell #186. The two go very well together. I have no idea of whats next but I know something will pop up. :sunny: :sunny:

Finishing a bowl of C&D Three Friars in this Tinsky BB Lumberman...

Then it's off to honey-do's.

Buddy

Well I really have no honey-do's (my honey is pretty understanding about these things). I will probably spend the day with my arse parked in front of the TV.

C&D Sunset Harbor in a GBD Virgin lovat.

Well the honey-do's are behind me. Rewarding self with some 1792 Flake in a Glenn Tinsky tan coral stacked Dublin. Tanqueray Rangpur, straight from the freezer, on the side. :bom: Listening to Natalie Merchant's Ophelia.

Buddy

Smoking Comptons Balkan Blend in an Ascoti NewDear which I scored from Dock.
This is one fine blend,perfect--got it from Max Engels Pipes2Smoke.

Winslow

Good Morning All,

Burley London Blend in a Wolfgang.

:D Paul

Heading into the twilight :cry: of a week's vacation with some Dark Flake Scented in a Brebbia Lido and a few Tanqueray Rangpur's.

Youngest step is coming over with her betrothed to celebrate her 22nd birthday today. On the menu is grilled fillets and scallops/shrimp now marinating in clam juice, dash o' lime juice, and cajun spices.

Buddy

ERRd in a Peterson Killarney 87, a decent smoke in a decent smoker.

Status
Not open for further replies.