What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Peter Heinrichs - 312 in a Savinelli - Clark's Favorite.

Back in the saddle after 2 weeks. Smoked my first bowl in nearly 2 weeks this morning and it was a fine bowl indeed! Walnut in a Brissett bent billiard/egg.

I can count on one hand the number of times that I have been sick in my life but what I went through the last couple of weeks should be enough to last any man a lifetime!

Justpipes":0mgvr1w7 said:
Back in the saddle after 2 weeks. Smoked my first bowl in nearly 2 weeks this morning...

I can count on one hand the number of times that I have been sick in my life but what I went through the last couple of weeks should be enough to last any man a lifetime!
Good morning all,

Good news to learn you are feeling better Mark. Take care of yourself.

PS Navy Luxury Flake in a Peterson donegal.

:D Paul

Good morning all,

Three Friars in a Peterson emerald calabash.

University Flake in a Savinelli Roma. Tastes very nice tonight.

GH Dark Flake Scented in a Glenn Tinsky mocha bent brandy. Way too early to be up and about. I can retire when?

Buddy

That G&H Dark Scented Flake is one of the stongest tobaccos among the
Lakeland Flakes,everytime I smoke some I get the Hiccups.You are the Man
Buddy!

Winslow

Good morning all,

Night Train in a Peterson emerald bent.

I have been smoking Edgeworth, Carter Hall, and Peretti DD in whatever pipe I can get my hands on. Mostly a Wesex Minstral, Peterson Bulldog, an old Wally Frank, or a Boswell.

Been back on my meers again. Yale Mixture in a 1/8th bent tulip and a big ol' wolf's head bent. FTRPLT

Some of my own non-aromatic latakia blend in a Stanwell Vario #13 billiard. Delicious.

Mac Baren HH Mature Virginia in an old Custombilt that was Dad's. :pipe:

Status
Not open for further replies.