What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Starting TGIF morning with some '04 Odyssey in a Tinsky prince. Java on the side. Today's road tabak will be Danish Three Nuns.

Buddy

Started this AM off with a wonderful bowl of Walnut in a Stanwell Rondo danish bent egg. I love to smoke this pipe. It is without a doubt one of my best all around smokers. I don't know how Stanwell got away with the retail price of this pipe being so low. Everything about it screams high grade!

Good Morning All,

PS Luxury Navy Flake in a Peterson donegal.

Another nice looking day here.

:D Paul

When you wake up after falling asleep at 2100 EDT, you need a comforting smoke: ERRd in an Auld Erin billiard. Flip on the History Channel, uncork some seltzer and we're off to start another day, whether or not intentionally.

morleysson":y42a0jx2 said:
When you wake up after falling asleep at 2100 EDT, you need a comforting smoke: ERRd in an Auld Erin billiard. Flip on the History Channel, uncork some seltzer and we're off to start another day, whether or not intentionally.
Bob you will be ready for a nap around 12:00 PM today, for sure!

SG st James flake in a Viprati 1 clover pot, big cup of Trader Joes Bay Blend coffee, excellent start to a saturday 8)

WOoooooooooooooow baby.....

Wake up mofo's its Saterday!

Got Kid Rock 'All Summer Long' on loop....

Got a Stannie loaded with Penzance.......

3 Maybe 4 hrs from home!

'It was 1989 my thoughts were short my hair was long, caught somewhere between a boy and man
She was seventeen and she was far from in between... It was summer time in northern michigan.......

We were trying different things, we were smoking funny things, making love out by the lake to our favorite song, sipping whiskey out the bottle, not thinkin bout tommorow, singing sweet home alabama all summer long'

I have been jumping around. Opened another tin of Dunhill Nightcap. Murray's blend. I suspect this tin won't last long.

Good morning all,

Bridge Mixture in a Brigham..

Looks like another sunny hot day here.

puros_bran":zuvwrv24 said:
WOoooooooooooooow baby.....

Wake up mofo's its Saterday!

Got Kid Rock 'All Summer Long' on loop....

Got a Stannie loaded with Penzance.......

3 Maybe 4 hrs from home!

'It was 1989 my thoughts were short my hair was long, caught somewhere between a boy and man
She was seventeen and she was far from in between... It was summer time in northern michigan.......

We were trying different things, we were smoking funny things, making love out by the lake to our favorite song, sipping whiskey out the bottle, not thinkin bout tommorow, singing sweet home alabama all summer long'
Smokin' Penzance sometimes does that to the memory... :lol:

The wife is getting ready to take the kids to the zoo and then to the public pool, I have the TV set tuned to the golf channel and a Gurkha Ancient Warrior robusto on deck 8)

Yeah baby, saturday! :afro:

OJK in a new pipe, a billiard [surprise!] by a new pipemaker, Chris Reynolds of Rhode Island. The man makes an outstanding pipe, from a structural and aesthetic perspective. Balance is perfect.

Yale Mixture in an Erlich leather-covered bulldog; Engine #99 in a 1930 DH "R" pot; Morley's Best in a DH 1929 long-shank bulldog. FTRPLT

Full Virginia Flake in a Peterson.

Its 93 out there today, I'm going to rig up some lights and work in the yard on graveyard shift.

I finished off last night with a bowl of Marlin Flake in a Ser Jacopo

Today I had some Maltese Falcon in a Charatan, followed by McClellands Blackwoods Flake in a Wessex

Good Morning All,

Night Train in a Peterson emerald.

Another nice looking day here.

Celebrating completion of today's honey-do's with some Orlik's Three Nuns, w/ a tad of cigar leaf added, in a Tinsky Sunrise Liverpool.

Buddy

Well unlike Buddy I have no list to complete and so, nothing to celebrate. It is however a beautifull day and I am smoking some ERR'd in a GBD Virgin. Yuban on the side.
:pipe:

Status
Not open for further replies.