What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morning All,

Bridge Mixture in a Brigham sitter.

Another sunny day here.

:D Paul

Natch":ev0ad2d1 said:
The last of my bag-o-leftovers (the combined crumbs of this and that from a recent trip) in a huge Brissitt Lovat. :mrgreen:

Natch
Mike Brissett pipes on the other side of the world!!!!!!!!

Awesome!!!!!!!

Nothing more dramatic than OJK in a 'beat-to-s**t GBD apple. A very pleasant low-humidity evening after a rather pleasant day.

Finished out the day with a nice bowl of Walnut in a Kaywoodie bent dublin. My first late day smoke in a while as I tend not to smoke late in the day because of the heat. Calling for high 90's tomorrow and for the next few days. The cool front has been nice.

hi all finishing the day out will a big bowl of nightcap in a sainelli bent 619ex and mark i have 6 tubs of walnut on the way to me should get them this week and thanks for the help mark and you all have a good night

robert

Good Morning All,

Brown Flake in a Lorenzetti billard.

Turned out to be a nice day here after thunder showers last night (yes it's still morning here)

Afternoon All, Uhle's #300 in my new Kaywoodie POY '01, in my old S.S. Pierce bent dawg, Mc's#24 Ken. :tongue:
Pacem en Puffing! :tongue: From The Northeast Kingdom! :tongue:

H&H in a KW #11, as a decent coming -in-the-house smoke. But, Ken, you piqued my interest with the Uhle's 300, so that's next in a CustomBilt. Good suggestion!

Started this AM off with a nice bowl of Walnut in a 5102 Dunhill Shell. A very nice smoke!

Good Morning All,

Marble Kake in a Peterson emerald bent bulldog.

Beautiful sunny day predicted here.

Lunch break during annual in-service training. Prince Albert in a Stanwell Poker.

Status
Not open for further replies.