What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morning All,

Burley London Blend mixed with 5100 in a Wolfgang.

Sunny :sunny: day here.

:) Paul

Afternoon All, Conniston CP, in my Brissett Druids pipe,Ken.
Pacem en Puffing! :tongue: From The Northeast Kingdom! :tongue:

ERR'd in a cob that had heavy ghosts of SH Cognac... the result tastes an awful lot like Carter Hall; go figure.

Dunhill A2000 in a Wally Frank bent Bulldog. Thanks Mark!!!!

Even'All, Dunbar[eso.], in a paneled bent Boswell, Ken. :tongue:
Pacem en Puffing! :tongue: From The Northeast Kingdom! :tongue:

FVF in a Jan Zeman Fiery Cross. It is the pipe in my avatar.

Good Morning All,

Canal Boat in a Brigham bent apple.

A warm day here today.

:D Paul

This morning, SH 20th Ann. in a Caminetto sport--hit the spot.

Right now, SG Celtic Talisman in a Peterson short billiard (53). Not a good pairing--I think the p-lip doesn't play nicely with this particular aro.

Good day Gentlemen and Justpipes,

Today I'm smoking one of my prized Suchhers filled with Churchill era Dunhill's Baby's Bottom while sitting in a large overstuffed leather wingchair and gazing down on the rolling greenmeadows below. My tamper is a solid 18k gold hand displaying the middlefinger prominently. This gesture is represenative of the way I feel about the low taste in pipes and tobaccos that you "people" seem to share....

Ta,
LBF

A good pinch of Boswells Berry Cobler topped with Dunhill Durbar in a GBD squat bulldog,,,I don't know if I'm messing up my pipes mixing aros and english, but now I know what a london bakery smells like,,,,,

A little while ago I finished a bowl of Epiphany in an AND meer. It's one of my two favorite burley/Latakia blends (the other is Morley's Best).

Smokey

Lord Briarfawn":76gi4igg said:
Good day Gentlemen and Justpipes,

Today I'm smoking one of my prized Suchhers filled with Churchill era Dunhill's Baby's Bottom while sitting in a large overstuffed leather wingchair and gazing down on the rolling greenmeadows below. My tamper is a solid 18k gold hand displaying the middlefinger prominently. This gesture is represenative of the way I feel about the low taste in pipes and tobaccos that you "people" seem to share....

Ta,
LBF
A 50/50 mix of 5100 and PA in an old beat up Peterson Kildare. :pipe:

Hmmm...now where the *^## did I leave that pipe elitism thread? It was right here a second ago. :scratch: :mrgreen:

Just had a bowl of Morley's Best in a Lannes Johnson XL billiard.

Smokey

Status
Not open for further replies.