What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
afternoon to all. University Flake in a Cob. First smoke of this and it's pretty darn good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was easy to fold and pack. Seems for me like a good on the go baccy

Good Morning All,

Mc 5100 in a Savinelli.

Partly cloudy here.

:) Paul

Good morning, everyone, it's a beautiful day here in mid-MO. Got a heavy dew this morning, I'll have to wait for it to go off before I can mow the yard, been a hard job keeping ahead of it with all the rain this year. I just finished a bowl of C&D Epiphany in an AND meer, one of my favorite smokes.

Smokey

Smoking weather has improved greatly here with rain and cool temps the last few days. Just finished a round of SOTE, McCrainies Hells Gate & Special Balkan in a trio of Ashton XXX Shell bulldog, Ferndown 3-star bark canadian, and a big ol' Ser Jacapo R2 billiard! Life is good!! FTRPLT

McC's #14 in a Tim West plateau bent, SOTE in a Bertram bent, and a bowl of my "home blend" in a calabash. FTRPLT

Just finished some Peretti's Cuban Mixture in a Tinsky billiard blast.

Smokey

Another fine start to a morning with Walnut in a Ben Wade Danish Hand Model 200.

Aged Burley Flake in a Sav. poker. Nice as always with a mug of strong tea.

Good Morning All,

PS Luxury Navy Flake in a Peterson donegal.

Sunny day here :sunny:

Smoking some Capstan medium flake (blue tin) in a Stanwell Prince, good stuff! Enjoy your smokes.

Afternoo All, PSNF, in my Mike Brissett Druid's pipe, Ken. :tongue:
Pacem en Puffing! :tongue: From The Northeast Kingdom! :tongue:

Puffin' Old School style with some Capt. Black (Gold) In a Cob! :sunny:

Bottom half of cob with boswell sweet tea topped off with Wilke gramercy park. Tobacco parfait with a side of Makers Mark.

Good Morning All,

Bayou Morning Leaf in a Lorenzetti

Sunny day here :sunny:

Status
Not open for further replies.