What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
MacBaren's The Solent Mixture in a Castello Old Antiquary G65. Finally an afternoon to sit, relax and enjoy the taste of fine tobacco in an exceptional briar.
:D :D

Good Morning All,

Anniversary Kake in a Savinelli

Getting colder here 3 C (37 F) with overcast skies

:) Paul

MacBaren's Navy Flake in a:

NYPipeShowNewPipes003.jpg

Best,
D.J.

That sure is a beautiful pipe DJ!!! Started out late today but it was sure worth it. I hhad an open tin of ST. James Flake that I hadn't cared much for in the past. This AM when I opened it it was covered with sugar crystals. Lordy what a beautiful sight. It sure tasted alot better this time. I am really enjoying this bowl of it :tongue: :sunny: :sunny: :cyclops:

Lazy day today. Watched a few old movies on AMC and burned a bunch of burley leaves. Right now it's Solani 656 in a Custombilt Canadian.
:pipe:

Some Hamburger Veermaster in my Rovera Art pipe.Finally 2 days off work,I've
got some quality sleeping coming my way. :sleep: :sleep: :sleep:

Winslow

Good Morning All,

Mc2015 in a Savinelli

Sunny day here :sunny:

Enjoying a bowl of St. James Flake with about a third of brown pigtail mixed in. Sure taste good to me :bounce: :sunny: :sunny:

While writing a brief, a bowl of Cairo in a GBD bent and a a bowl of Exotique in a GBD Pedigree acorn. I'm not fond of smoking while I work but the two bowls got me through 5 hours at the computer.

MacBaren's Navy Flake in a:

NYPipeShowNewPipes002.jpg

Best,
D.J.

Romeo y Julieta Medallas de Oro Vintage Maduro in a 70's era Salliere mouth.

Bosun's Cut Plug in my Tinsky BoB Forum pipe,Yum,Yum! :D :D

Winslow

This morning is a very tasty bowl of Troost Special Cavendish in a Tinsky bent apple. This is a very nice tobacco.

Awaiting the arrival of Hurricane Hanna.

Hopefully will here something from Hermit and any other BoB's in the Gustav path.

Good Morning All,

GH Curley Cut Regular in a Peterson donegal.

Cool morning, near freezing.

Started this morning off with a perfect bowl of Walnut in a Rinaldo tear drop. Outstanding!

The Owl Shop's Harkness tower in a:

EbayBox001.jpg

Best,
D.J.

(D.J., way to enjoy New Haven's finest!)

Yesterday, ERR'd in a Kaywoodie Suntan panel billiard.

Now, Boswell's Xmas Cookie in a Barclay-Rex billiard. Wanted to taste it before I pass it on to a Briar Sister who really enjoys aros.

Good Morning All,

GH Dark Bird's Eye in a Savinelli.

Overcast with rain expected.

Getting ready to lite a bowl of 2015 mixedwith some pigtail brown. This stuff suretaste good. I think I'm going to get in trouble with SWMBO with "The Look". The pipe is the forum pipe that some very generous people or person sent to me. It sure is a darn good one and smokes easy and cool. Thanks again :cheers: :sunny: :sunny:

Status
Not open for further replies.