What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Walnut on a windy morning in an Old Morris straight billiard. A very nice way to start the day!

Good Morning All,

Royal Cajun Ebony in a Wolfgang. This is my first go at the Royal Cajun family. I was quite surprise in that it was smooth ang light.

Overcast here.

:) Paul

Afternoon All, Last nite in my Dunnie #622 Blockade Runner, also in my Ashton bent stacked billard, Somerset Flake[ Peretti's, Burley], This am in my Castello SR omm-Paul G more Somerset, Ken. :tongue:
Pacem en Puffing! :tongue: From The Northeast Kingdom! :tongue:

Started out with a 2015/marlin flake mix sprinkled with some brown pigtail. It sure taste good to me :sunny: :sunny: :sunny:

Last night WO Larsen Signature Mixture in my meerschaum. Good times.

Rum Flake in a Radice bent,tce tea on the side. :tongue:

Winslow

Now that I'm away from the reloading bench and put all my gunpowder away, it's a Weber bent billiard full of Celtic Talisman with a Leinie Berry Wheat in the other hand. Nice dessert stuff.

Jim

Dunhill A2000 in a Cob. Great stuff. Also Got some Cob Minis in the mail that I ordered a month ago (my partners hiatus prevented being where the mail was). Great Cobs. Good for a quick smoke. The heat is dying down here so it'll be better smoking conditions for daytime puffing. CLOSING ON HOUSE IN 2 HOURS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Muleskinner":0djev7oi said:
PS Luxury flake in a Bonfiglioli apple.
Muleskinner
Glad you're mending well and smoking again!

Walnut this morning in a Brissett rusticated bent dublin.

Congratulations on the house Bubba!

Starting out this AM with a bowl of PS Bullseye Flake. I had forgotten how good this really is to me LOL. It sure smokes great in a Don Carlos Rusticated Billiard :cheers: :sunny: :sunny:

Morn' All, Dgting some Blockade Runner, with a parfait of University Flake in my Dunnie 622, Ken :tongue:
Pacem en Puffing! :tongue: From The Northeast Kingdom! :tongue:

Good Morming All,

PS Luxury Navy Flake in a Peterson donegal.

Overcast with rain here.

Reiner LGF in a Tinsky canted billiard. That mixture and pipe have been going steady ever since they met!

I rounded out the day with Walnut in an Old Morris straight billiard. Very nice!

Good Morning All,

Royal Cajun Ebony in a wolfgang.

Overcast with expected late day showers here.

Status
Not open for further replies.