What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
C&D's Apricots and Cream in a little 80S shape Peterson.I love this shape,
sort of the perfect bent Rhodesian.Hangs in the mouth so nicely.

Winslow

even' All, In an old/new Ardor Giant bent ball, black rust, i bought off a friend who had to give up smoking his pipes, a big bowl of Bosun cut plug, Ken
Pacem en SHPC! :tongue: :pirat: :pipe:

You are a brave man,I love Bosun Cut Plug,especially the beginning of the
bowl.I can't smoke it in anything bigger than a group 4 or I start hic-cupping
from the nicotine.

Winslow

Good Morning All,

Crowley's Best in a Brigham apple.

:D Paul

Sam Gawith's Full VA Flake in an ancient GBD prehistoric.....

Best,
D.J.

MB Navy Flake in a Jean Claude Billiard. This stuff grows on you. Definitely one of my staples already. Good no nonsense smoke.

I have spent a lot of the past winter and early spring smoking older Dunhill's. Tonight is no different. EMP from 1995 in a Castello 215.

Just finished a nice bowl of Edgeworth Ready-Rubbed in a Kaywoodie bent dublin. I can understand why Bob R. smokes so much of this blend. A very relaxing smoke indeed!

Justpipes":p2uyelob said:
Just finished a nice bowl of Edgeworth Ready-Rubbed in a Kaywoodie bent dublin. I can understand why Bob R. smokes so much of this blend. A very relaxing smoke indeed!
Funny thing about great minds and all. Just filled an Ehrlich billiard (an IrishLefty acquisition) with ERRd and 5bros mix. I guess we're all going to have to die one day, one might die with good tasting smoke! But, the mix is not for the faint-of-heart, especially in the AM.

Good Morning All:

MacBaren London Burley in a Lorenzetti sitter.

Good Morning All,

Marble Kake in a Peterson emerald bent bulldog.

Compton Balkan Blend in a silver spigot Peterson bulldog.I don't usually smoke
this type of tobacco,it's pretty tasty.

Winslow

morleysson":v9j60u4o said:
Justpipes":v9j60u4o said:
Funny thing about great minds and all. Just filled an Ehrlich billiard (an IrishLefty acquisition) with ERRd and 5bros mix. I guess we're all going to have to die one day, one might die with good tasting smoke! But, the mix is not for the faint-of-heart, especially in the AM.

Well I'm not real sure about the 5brothers mix, but ERR in a Kaywoodie POY is where I started today. Right now its some Fox's Banker's Mixture in a Weber Canadian.

C&D Blockade Runner in an Ardor Bambu.Last time I had a tin of this blend
the tobacco was in a plastic bag wet with rum inside the tin.No more plastic bag,no more tobacco soggy with rum,just 2 chunks of crumble cake.Same tasty tobacco.

Winslow

Status
Not open for further replies.