What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning all,

Old Joe Krantz in a Peterson donegal calabash.

:D Paul

G'morning to all. Started off with a bowl of Fillmore in a meer. It sure is good LOL :sunny:

Regor you are going to have to change your handle to MeerMan!

Finishing up a bowl of Walnut in a Pipa Croci Artistica full bent pick ax.

Justpipes":2sniov7o said:
Regor you are going to have to change your handle to MeerMan!

Finishing up a bowl of Walnut in a Pipa Croci Artistica full bent pick ax.

I sure do like a good meer LOL but change my name, I'll think about that for a couple of years. I love watching them color slowly over time. As a matter of fact I am smoking one now with some 2015. It sure taste great to me :cyclops: :sunny: :sunny:

My own Mixture #1 in a large Wilke billiard. Diet Coke on the side.

Good Morning All,

Opening Night in a Lorenzetti billiard.

Nightcap in a Radice bent billiard. I don't get back to this stuff often enough.

Started this AM off with 2 chorizo burritos followed by a satisfying bowl of Walnut in a Rinaldo tear drop.

Not a bad way to start the day at all!

Justpipes":obt2ifkt said:
Started this AM off with 2 chorizo burritos followed by a satisfying bowl of Walnut in a Rinaldo tear drop.

Man, I didn't think anybody even knew what a burrito was east of the Mississippi much less a chorizo :affraid: burrito. :lol!: :lol!: :lol!:

mdmiller5":i1b7gtr2 said:
Justpipes":i1b7gtr2 said:

Man, I didn't think anybody even knew what a burrito was east of the Mississippi much less a chorizo :affraid: burrito. :lol!: :lol!: :lol!:
Are you kidding me! That is probably the most positive thing that our huge influx of illegal aliens from down south have contributed to NC.

Love those taquerias and chorizo burritos!

:lol!:

LOL.... Mike...... C'mon man......

St James Woods in a Stanwell

Good morning All,

Prairie Wind in a billiard Meer.

SG Best Brown in a Jack Howell long-shank billiard. What a combination!

Enjoying a bowl of 2015 in a Sav. LP #5. Sure taste good to me :cyclops: :sunny:

Good morning all,

Night Train in a Peterson emerald.

Goodmorning-

Some of my own #1 blend in a Savinelli Natural billiard with Cumberland stem. Coffee on the side.
:sunny:

Status
Not open for further replies.