What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Had a six hours driving time today, to and from a meeting in Charlotte, NC. Smoked three bowls of Walnut. One in a Rinaldo Lithos YYY Titania and two in a Brissett bent billiard/egg. Delightful and relaxing.

Even' All, In my Ser Jac Calabash, Telegraph Hill '05, In my Poole & Smythe Magnum #804[Dunhill] Cumberland '05, Ken. :tongue:
Pacem en Puffing! :tongue: From The Northeast Kingdom ! :tongue:

McCrainies Black Angus in a Lorenzo bent; Bailey's Front Porch in a Jobey plateau-top bent apple. FTRPLT

Good Morning All,

Marlin Flake in a Dunhill tanshell liverpool.

:D Paul

Starting Thursday with some Three Friars with cigar leaf added in the Tinsky blast rho seen on the left.

Buddy

Good Morning All,

SG Medium Virginia Flake in a Peterson donegal.

2015 in a BW;

What to smoke next , too many choices, I can't take the stress!

How about some froggy OTB

Even' All, Earlier in my Tim Hynick freehand[resident carver of The SHPC] PS Bullseye from '06, almost black now, in my Poole & Smythe Magnum Louisiana Red[ a Va/per from H&H], and now in my small Mike Brissett Calabash, Bosun CP '05, all delicious! Ken. :tongue:
Pacem en Puffing! :tongue: From The Northeast Kingdom! :tongue:

Tonight was a rotation of SOTE, McCrainies Highland Mixture, and Morley's Best in an Elliott Nachwalter bent, David Barnes dublin, and a Loewe "Tubby" pot. FTRPLT

Starting the day with C&D Three Friars again - this time in a large Tinsky bent bulldog. And a cupajoe.

Buddy

I have been working on a tin of Penzance and McB Navy Flake (yes DPG, you finally made me curious enough to try it, its actually pretty good) I stopped at a joint to buy a couple of Cigars and noticed a BIG pile of Dunhill tins, I had never tried Standard Mixture Medium so I grabbed a tin...SMMed is some good stuff.

Good Morning All,

Haddo's Delight in a Peterson system.

Afternoon All, Aurora[PCCA] in my Tim Hynick Freehand, Ken :tongue:
Pacem en Puffing! :tongue: From The Northeast Kingdom! :tongue:

Getting ready to set fire to a bit of 2015 in an Armellini. :pipe:

C&D barrister in an Auld Erin billiard (Peterson shape 106). A beautiful morning in Philadelphia for the first day of Summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.