What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am on vacation until the 14th. No plans to go anywhere but plenty to do around the house anyway. The day started out with PA in a Kaywoodie then moved on to the Macedonian Mixture I got from Winslow (great stuff BTW). Thanks Winslow. Now a bit of ERR'd in a Mastro bent egg.
:pipe:

HOTW in the Ardor Art Pipe,this is like smoking a gourd calabash the way this pipe is made.Smoking very cool. :lol:

Winslow

Crooner in a filter pipe. Been wussing out this afternoon after two bowls of Royal Tuck alreday today! Have a nice day tommorow! Tom

GLP's Cairo in a black H.I.S. Sandblast Zulu

Delicious.

Continuing my slide into holiday mode with a bowl of Louisiana Red w/ a tad each of GH Brown Flake and mild cigar leaf in this glorious Tinsky.

Buddy

Good Morning All,

Bridge Mixture in a Brigham sitter.

Another nice day with thunder showers predicted tonite.

Buddy, that's a beautiful looking pipe.

:D Paul

Carter Hall in a Grabow. Beer and BBQ Brisket on the side. Lifes good. Real good.

well being broke down on i-84 9 miles into utah i thought that i deserve a little something special.....McCranie's red ribbon from tom's personal reserve in a sara eltang long-shanked apple! wow! What a way to celebrate the fourth!

Good Morning All,

Marble Kake in a Peterson emerald bent dawg.

vaperfavour-hope you are up and going again.

After a nice rain last night, the forecast is for a sunny day.

:D Paul

Hope everyone has a good night. The day is starting off a bit overcast and warm here this AM.

First pipe of the day is a Custombilt loaded with PA. Yuban on the side. :pipe:

DGT with last night's Night Train in a Peretti half-bent bulldog.

Afternoon All, Irish flake, in my S.S. Pierce bent dawg, Ken :tongue:
Pacem en Puffing! :tongue: From The Northeast Kingdom! :tongue:

Just loaded this large Brebbia full of 6 yr old Grousemoor (if you're curious, the blend mutes quite a bit and turns brown) to accompany me to the sun-room to watch the Cards & Cubbies.

I bought this to be a Christmas gift for my "dabbling pipe smoker" father-in-law, then my wife found something she'd rather give him. Certainly my gain!

Buddy

Buddy Springman":arpqwq6h said:
I bought this to be a Christmas gift for my "dabbling pipe smoker" father-in-law, then my wife found something she'd rather give him. Certainly my gain!

Buddy
"Youre not giving that to my father, it could kill him. Here, you keep it." :D

Even' All, Dark Flake u/s, in my Weber gold banded smooth prince, Ken :tongue:
Pacem en Puffing! :tongue: From The Northeast Kingdom! :tongue:

Status
Not open for further replies.