What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Enjoying a bowl of the Creme De La Boheme of tobacco (Walnut) in a Ben Wade Danish Hand Model 200 by the original Danish master Preben Holm.

Good Morning All,

Canal Boat in a Brigham.

Cloudy day here.

:) Paul

PA in a Cob!...riding out Tropical Storm Fay!

Petersons Connoisseur's blend. I'm on an exploration for that new favorite. This didn't make it. Nice but not the elussive special tobaccy.

This morning was started with a very tasty bowl of GLP Cumberland in a Kaywoodie bent billard. Surpassed only by Walnut in a Brissett. I would say a very nice change of pace.

Good Morning All,

Old Joe Krantz in a Peterson emerald calabash.

Overcast here.

:D Paul

I think i'll start the morning with a cigar....maybe a CAO gold anni. Tonight hopefully something new. I'm going to stop at my B&M and pick up something new.

Enjoying a bowl of Old Gowrie in a DeJarnett pipe. A great combo. I do like this tobacco a lot, especially after it has aged a year or two. It just seems to taste better :cyclops: :sunny: :sunny:

Esoterica's Peacehaven in a Purdy. This thing is frying my mouth! Any advice? I would hate to give it up, I have almost 8 oz of it...

Last night I had a bowl of GBD aromatic from the mid-50s (or so I'm told) in a GBD, of course. For 50 year old tobacco, it was fairly flavorful--it smoked dry, had a good room note and a faint aromatic quality.

After that, SH 20th Anniversary Mixture in a Rad Davis.

Chopped up my last LaUnica churchill and mixed 50-50 with BLWB, stuffed in a MM general, a Woodchuck hard cider on the side

I've had two bowls this afternoon, Morley's Best in a Tinsky blast billiard and H&H Ten To Midnight in a Jan Zeman North Cape.

Smokey

Back in the Boheme saddle again this morning with Walnut in a Brissett. Unsurpassed satisfaction at the highest level!

Good Morning All,

Canal Boat in a Lorenzetti billiard.

Overcast again today.

:) Paul

Status
Not open for further replies.