What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
'01 McClelland #27 in a Brad Pohlmann Opera (fantastic pipe!)

Next up...'83 McCranie's Red Flake in a Kirk Bosi International Pipe Club POY blast pot

Started another morning with America's Smoke in a Brissett.

If you don't smoke Walnut you're just plain unpatriotic!

Good Morning All,

Luxury Bullseye Flake in a Peterson donegal.

Cloudy and overcast here.

:) Paul

Dark Flake in a Tinsky natural coral RadHawk. I have a Castello #15 and a Ruthenberg Danish Apple both loaded with GL Pease Raven's Wing, ready to go.

Even' All, After spending all morning jarring up tabacs, I had a very pleasant bowl of Uhle's Crushed White Burley in my Castello SS Black Blast Great Line, Ken. :tongue:
Pacem en Puffing! :tongue: From The Northeast Kingdom! :tongue:

Another Davidoff Flake Medallion night, this time in a Rad Davis poker. I fear this will be my favorite, at least for a while. I fear because it's one of the more expensive, if not the most expensive tobacco I smoke.

Early morning beginnings with GLP Cumberland in a Rinaldo tear drop. Another fine American blend that conjures up visions of historical proportions! 2nd only to John Middleton's Walnut..........the VP of American blends if you will during this election season. I believe if John Middleton was still with us and running for president he would most certainly choose Greg Pease as his running mate! :D

Good Morning All,

Germain's Brown Flake in a Dunhill tanshell liverpool.

Rain is forecast for today.

Boswell's Best in a Barclay-Rex billiard. A nice throwback to when I first took up the briar.

Mac B's Navy Flake in a:

002-034-3353.jpg

Best,
D.J.

Even' All, 3 bowls so far to-day;
Uhle's Crushed White Burley, in my Castello GG Nat. Ver.#293
C&D's Riverboat Gambler in my Castello SS Black Blast SS Great Line
C&D's Exhausted Rooster in my Castello 65 KKKK.....Ken. :tongue:
Pacem en Puffing! :tongue: From The Northeast Kingdom! :tongue:

Good Morning All,

PS Luxury Twist Flake in a Peterson emerald calabash.

Sunny day here :sunny:

Morning all, it's going to be a good pipe day. Started before breakfast with McCelland's Bombay Extra in a Rad Davis and presently Smokers' Haven's 20th Anniversary Mixture in a Cavicchi.

MacBaren's Navy Flake in a:

StanwellsRCheapSmokeGreat003.jpg

Best,
D.J.

Status
Not open for further replies.