What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Late start to my smoking day.. Dan's Blue Note in a Wally Frank Giant Lovat...

Marlin Flake in a stanwell.

Tried it in a Sav last night, as the maiden smoke, but was rather rough towards the end. So far so good.

Got out of work a bit early today so I took advantage of a lovely afternoon and sat on my porch with a bowl of G&H Louisiana Flake (thanks to JTs generosity). I think I'm in love.

Got my new GBD and packed her with some All Day from the Humidor here in huntsville. Thought Id just let yall know. This new to me GBD that might be 92 years old sure smokes nice.

Busy day here.. Found time to enjoy a bowl of Stone Haven in a Charatan's Make 483 DC. Also just came back inside from smoking a bowl of McCranie's Red Flake in a GBD Pedigree Dublin that was gifted to me by a great Brother.. What a great combo..

Nightcap in a Castello, then some Three Nuns in an Il Duca.
Good morning!

Good Morning Brothers.. A sunny morning here.. Dan's Blue Note in a Dr. Grabow Riviera Canadian...Coffee

Altadis Revelation Match in a BBK bent decorated rustic

Dunhill Flake in a GBD Virgin panel billiard.

Just can't help it today.. So sunny and 40.F here in S.W. Michigan.. Just had to go outside and smoke another bowl. Two Friends English Chocolate in a CAO Bekler Persian Magistrate Meer.. Just wonderful smoking.. :cheers:

Wessex Burley Slice from '05 in a group 3 Dunhill bulldog. I don't consider myself a "burley smoker" but this stuff is great!

Uhle's Old Shoe in my Peterson Sherlock Holmes rustic original. Nice way to end the old year, especially since it's almost 40F on New Year's Eve in Milwaukee! :sunny:

Just had a bowl of Penzance in a Peterson, what a great combo it was...yummm

Still 42.F here had a bowl of H&H Magnum Opus in a Charatan's Make 483 DC. Then McC's 2010 Christmas Cheer in a Peterson's K&P 312.. Wood chopping is going great..

What a long but good day here.. Not sure if I will make the clock strike or not.. beer and whisky seem to keep me moving. had a bowl of Rattray's Brown Clunee in a Carey Danish Bent.. Very Yummy.. Then some OGS in a Charatan's Make.. Last for the night Hurley Burley in a Dover MM Cob.. Gifted Stuff.. Feeling good..

Just finished a bowl of Penzance in my ckr billiard while waiting for the New Year to arrive in about 10 minutes.

Happy New Year..

HOTW in a Larrysson Poker, Happy New Year all.

Status
Not open for further replies.