What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Overcast but over freezing here.. Altadis Blue Note in a IRC Dijon Volcano.. A new year with a cup of coffee..

Habana Daydream in my Savinelli Monza bent Dublin..hello 2012!

Not much of a winter here in Connecticut. Today is sunny and 50 degrees giving me good opportunities to sit on the back porch steps (AKA 'The Stoop') and get in a smoke. Right now I'm trying out my latest acquisition...7 Seas Royal! :pirate:

Happy New Year to everyone. Stonehaven in a bent Aktas Meer and lovin' the little nic hit that this blend supplies.

Well we have 8-10 inches of fresh now from the big lake effect last night.. Got up early to stoke up the wood stove.. Dan's Blue Note in a 1/8 bent no name Prince to start the early day. Then Walnut in a Strait Falcon just because I like both. Just got back from outside having a bowl of Stone Haven in a Parker Super Briar Bent Bark.. Hope the winds don't pick up later..

I posted yesterday that we had no snow so far in Milwaukee this winter ... about an hour later it came down sideways ...

So much for spending the day at Uhle's trying out different blends ... I'll try for Thursday ... :(

St James' Flake in a straight GBD apple. The weather in SW England is bleak at the moment so the pipe is cheering me up.

Back from town.. Heavy snowing to the west. Had a bowl of Peter Heinrich's Dark Strong Flake in a GBD 3/4 Bent Volcano. Heading back outside to finish a bowl of Blend 300 in a Parker Super Briar Bent Bark.. Burrr

Brought in the new year with some Esoterica's "Penzance" in my newly-gifted Peterson system pipe! Thank you Puros_Bran and BoB.

My first post in this thread. Pretty cool!

A beautiful day here in Alabama. Nothing happening every thing closed today. So playing on the computer and smoking some All day from the humidor, in my Savinelli Oscar rustic 614 full bent. With the door open to let in the beautiful days fresh air. No heat running.

My two favorites come together - Bright CR Flake in my Ruthenberg pot. I see a few more pipes from Brian in my future, such great pipes!

Ended yesterday with a bowl of McClelland Tastemaster Premium Aromatic in a MM Diplomat.

Started this morning off with RLP-6 in an MM General. It sure tasted good outside at 4:30 AM while firing up the smoker. The combination of smoke from the Kingsford Comp. Briquets and Hickory chunks - along with the RLP-6 was hard to beat.

I just hope the Brisket Flat doesn't smell like RLP-6... :mrgreen:

Snow still crunchy.. 19.F a foot of snow.. Altadis Blue Note in a Fisener Meer Lined. Dreaming of spring already..

Had a bowl of Grey Havens on my way to work...smoked it in a cob that was still ghosted from some Vanilla Cream. A very odd, but rather pleasant, combination!

Status
Not open for further replies.