What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
'Punchbowle' in my Northern Briars 'Banded oriental'.

DSCF0102.jpg

St James Flake in a Dunhill bent billiard.

Royal Jersey Perique in my MM Country Gentleman (the two go v well together!)

Peterson's University Flake in a Vauen Barotini 262 bent dublin.

Tequila and a shot of NyQuil added to a blend of Paladin, Captain Black Cherry, and Mixture #79 - along with some ground up Swisher Sweet for that fine cigar leaf 'something special' smoked in a MM Great Dane. :shock:

Frog Morton in Gefapip partially rusticated billiard (my favorite cheap pipe) accompanied by a Winter Hook beer. A very tasty combination!

GS Chocolate flake in a largish bent basket briar

Nursing a cold right now, so I'm smoking vicariously through you guys, and nice choices I must say. Keep up the good work, gentlemen!

Toasted Whiskey Cavendish in my Savinelli 320 Rustic. With some Jack Daniels (of course).

Great bowl of OGS in a Stanie Danish this morn, just finished a great bowl of Stokkebye Bulleye flake in my Ardor Calabash, side of Bunnahabhain Single Malt. Life is good-Mike :rabbit:

I can't stop smoking this aged Haddo's! I feel like the flavor and aroma are perfect for the holidays as well. Last night my roommate came down the hallway to ask what I was smoking because it smelled "sooo damn good!". Anyone else out there love this blend with some age? Anyone like to try a bowl or two? PM me :) I'm seriously going to have to start putting pounds of this stuff away... Thanks, Dark Lord!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.