What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Earlier - Christmas Cheer 2011 in MM Great Dane Egg

Now- HH Highland Blend in Sainelli Tevere 616

McClelland's 'Legends' in a Northern Briars 'Banded Oriental'.

DSCF0102.jpg

Treated myself to a tin of Frog Morton on the Town yesterday. Smoking the first bowl today in a Bjarne Viking. Not entirely sold on this one yet.

FVF in a GBD New Era lovat after a decent BBQ.

Rob_In_MO":phn5jr37 said:
Tequila and a shot of NyQuil added to a blend of Paladin, Captain Black Cherry, and Mixture #79 - along with some ground up Swisher Sweet for that fine cigar leaf 'something special' smoked in a MM Great Dane. :shock:
What? No takers?

Here I try to add a little humor to the thread and nobody notices. :twisted:

Gotta have a little fun around here...

Rob_In_MO":6jpr2md5 said:
Rob_In_MO":6jpr2md5 said:
Tequila and a shot of NyQuil added to a blend of Paladin, Captain Black Cherry, and Mixture #79 - along with some ground up Swisher Sweet for that fine cigar leaf 'something special' smoked in a MM Great Dane. :shock:
What? No takers?

Here I try to add a little humor to the thread and nobody notices. :twisted:

Gotta have a little fun around here...
Actually, I was kind of ticked off... I was wondering who gave you my secret blend! :scratch: :lol:

Rob_In_MO":dumxkdos said:
Simple Man":dumxkdos said:
Actually, I was kind of ticked off... I was wondering who gave you my secret blend! :scratch: :lol:
Truthfully, I pieced it together from tidbits in the 'Secret Santa 2011' thread. 8)
LOL Yes, I sort of remember that... I knew it wasn't my blend, you forgot the oregano and vermouth... :lol:

Just had a bowl of MacBaren Original Choice in a Vauen Pot. A very interesting light aromatic.

Germain's Special Latakia Flake in my John Upshall rusticated billard. I always look forward to this combination when it comes round in my rotation..

Status
Not open for further replies.