What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
jefe1037":54cwkr89 said:
I was feeling Canadian today so I had some maple bacon and a lebatt's for breakfast.
If you really want to act Canadian, you should eat ham and call it bacon. :D

George Kaplan":pattn72f said:
jefe1037":pattn72f said:
I was feeling Canadian today so I had some maple bacon and a lebatt's for breakfast.
Cue the wrath of our fine Canadian brothers. :p
Hittin' the road with Red Virginia in a beat up Grabow.

George Kaplan":sft15mks said:
George Kaplan":sft15mks said:
jefe1037":sft15mks said:
Ya don't have to worry about the Canadians. It's the Canadienne's that ya want to beware of! my father's family still lives up in Quebec! That's another world :p

monbla256":q9ipr8en said:
George Kaplan":q9ipr8en said:
George Kaplan":q9ipr8en said:
jefe1037":q9ipr8en said:
Ya don't have to worry about the Canadians. It's the Canadienne's that ya want to beware of! my father's family still lives up in Quebec! That's another world :p
Canadians give me plenty to worry about during hockey season, but right now my Red Wings are doing pretty well. 21 consecutive home wins!!! :cheers:

Back from the Dentist.. Had a good amount of SG's St. James Flake drying today.. Been smoking it up in a Wally Frank Leaf Carved Rhodesian.. Sunshine 42.F..

Penzance in a Gragow that I just broke in special for the stuff.

Early chores done overcast at 36.F Heavy fog and deer all over.. Smoked a bowl outside of Dan's Blue Note in a Peoria Canadian Sitter.. Coffee flowing good..

FVF in a Pietenpauw prince. Hot & muggy here.

The rain seems to have taken a break so I'm outside with a bowl of Wessex Burley Slice in a group 3 dunnie bulldog. I have a bowl of Marlin Flake packed in my Larsen Canadian and ready for the next smoke. Should be a good day

Just finished a halfbowl of Epiphany in a Danske Club, left over from last night. I think this will have to become a permanent stock item!

Some McC 2000 in that junk shop rusticated bulldog I found recently. Sometimes this stuff is too sweet, but today is a bitter day that needs some balance. :lol:

Smoking some Marlin Flake in a Peterson 80s, waiting for the sun to break through these clouds.

Status
Not open for further replies.