What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
jefe1037":xe04hq0w said:
s.ireland":xe04hq0w said:
Solani 633 in an Il Duca Morta pot on my lunch hour.
lunch hour? even on the west coast it is 8 pm....

3-11 shift?
2-10 is my normal shift haha. I guess I should say my dinner hour...

Bow Legged Bear in a Dunhill billiard. It's my first time trying this and I'm impressed. Definitely a Lat blend but enough Perique and Oriental to make it complex. It´s not really like anything I´ve tried before. Love it! :sunny:

Getting ready to try some FMATP in something or other....go Flyers! Yay, we won one!

FVF in Quagliata (thanks fishnrust!)

Blue Note in cob

Point Reyes in Poker

Iwan Ries's Gourmet English in a Sav Baronet Bruyere 803EX sandblast.

Bright sunny morning here.. Went outside with a bowl of Lancer's Slices in a Butz Choquin St. Claude Meer Lined.. Love the sun in Michigan during winter..

Dark Plug in a Sasieni 4 dot canadian. This is high octane (nicotine) tobacco at it's finest. What's interesting is it's actually quite different than Dark Flake. The fruity, sweet notes are more pronounced in the plug version. There is serious depth and strength, but more complex and mellower than it's cousin. A lot more subtle. I believe this sample has a little age on it so that could account for a lot. Anyhow, very reccomended to anyone who likes to know they're "smoking something" and is not scared away by nicotine. 8)

MisterE":uz2xfnk4 said:
Dark Plug in a Sasieni 4 dot canadian. This is high octane (nicotine) tobacco at it's finest. What's interesting is it's actually quite different than Dark Flake. The fruity, sweet notes are more pronounced in the plug version. There is serious depth and strength, but more complex and mellower than it's cousin. A lot more subtle. I believe this sample has a little age on it so that could account for a lot. Anyhow, very reccomended to anyone who likes to know they're "smoking something" and is not scared away by nicotine. 8)
MisterE.. Is the Dark Plug blended by the same company as the Dark Star ?? Sounds like something I would love.. Just returned from splitting a bunch of wood and stacking by the house while its nice out. Had a bowl of Altadis Midnight Smoke in an old Louie's Oil Finish Billiard.. This blend has to get some serious air time drying to enjoy ..

Jack Knife Plug in my Boswell bulliard....billdog...w/e it is lol. Delicious.

Got me a VA pipe... a ben wade apple with a 1/4 bend

with some IRC Flake to stuff it with... got a pipe load ready for some dgt later tonight and a sixer of Trader Joe's Winterfest

jefe1037":21y435xo said:
Got me a VA pipe... a ben wade apple with a 1/4 bend

with some IRC Flake to stuff it with... got a pipe load ready for some dgt later tonight and a sixer of Trader Joe's Winterfest
Sounds good to me, Jefe!

I'm enjoying some University flake in a GBD prehistoric billiard. I'm really liking this flake... The plum flavor isn't too much. The slightest bit comes through in the flavor and the room note is pleasant

Working on some Lagonda...my second time smoking it...in my avatar Boswell CW.

Some C&D Good Morning in my Peterson 80S dog...hedging for my NB dog to get here!

Status
Not open for further replies.