What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now some GH Louisiana Flake in a Dunnie.

Behike- that's the way to enjoy it. Relaxed while listening to music. Pirate Cake ain't bad stuff either! ;)

Boswells Northwoods...one of my favorite English blends hands down.

GH Brown Twist Sliced in a Dunhill Chestnut Hungarian.

Finishing up a 11 year old tin of Haddo's in a Ser jac Picta... good thing I still have several tins from 2001 lying around 8)

Cold but sunny morning here.. Altadis Blue Note in a Peoria Canadian Sitter.. Coffee flowing..

Cornel & Diehl: Blockade Runner in a Stanwell Vario nosewarmer... one of the longest lasting bowls I've had in a very long time. Still undecided about this blend but am enjoying it at the present.

Added: The bowl I had lasted me through the entire second half of Gangs of New York and has laid me low now that I have finished it. I don't mean I'm sick or anything, but it definitely had quite the nic kick. Surprising to me because of the reviews, most reviewers said it was of medium strength. I would say it is way above medium. They also say that the rum is not noticeable, but I detected it from first light to finish. It's not a tobacco I would smoke very often, but still was very pleasant... now I'm a bit sleepy from it.

Bright sunshine here. Temperature has climbed back into the low 50's.

SG Sam's Flake in an Savinelli Oscar Dry Oom Paul with some Drambuie chaser.

Spent the morning at Uhle's in downtown Milwaukee. Sampled a few tobaccos I normally don't smoke ... the conclusion? Bishop's Move, their strongest English. Latakia, Perique, Virginia and Burley. Very pleasant while reading in their smoking lounge with my Peterson Sherlock Holmes Original. Bought enough to winter down with ...

Good to see the weather gave you a chance to get out and enjoy yourself ChurchWarden.. I just got back from a tour up north of the lakes to check out how thick the ice was.. Not good yet.. Had a good smoke of GLP Lagonda in a Jean Claude Bent Olive Wood. Also a few bowls of Uhle's Blend 300 in a Italian Hand Carved Lion pipe. Time to catch up on my email..

McC's 2015 in a Tonni Nielsen stright billiard with a strong cup of coffee

40F in Milwaukee during January is a heat wave! Read on the front porch enjoying Uhle's Bishop's Move in my new Peterson Shannon Billiard ... :D

GH Dark Flake "Unscented" in my trusty Peterson.

I am eyeing pipes more than women. Good, bad? I don't know.

GOT IT! Some out of the way tobacco ship, with one tall redhead wearing a black skirt, a white silk blouse, and sheer hosiery with a thin black strip up the back. It's closing time and she insists I try one more "special blend", but it's in the basement and reserved for special customers. She asks if I want to partake to which I reply nonchalantly, "I guess." She flips the sign from OPEN to CLOSED and......

sorry, wrong forum.

Too much? :bounce:

I should wait until this afternoon, but a Brother kindly sent me some Penzance, so off to try it in a Sasieni volcano (or at least that's the closest shape)

Heading to town on a sunny morning with a bowl of Altadis Blue Note in a Wally Frank Giant Lovat..

Good morning, gents!

I'm starting my day with some Key Largo in a Paolo Becker Pot.

Late afternoon here & it's Union Square in a Pete 2007 POY.

Status
Not open for further replies.