What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Today has been Storm Front Friday for me..had a bowl in the Hardcastle author, then the ROC 68..next up in it's native habitat - my MM Great Dane egg.

Got my Storm Front in! Taking a bowl in my Tom Briar. I like!

Been a busy day visiting a sick Dad.. Smoked Dan's Blue Note Then some Penzance in a Wally Frank Carved Chubby Rhodesian. Black House in the same pipe for the rest of the day. Lot of rain here..

Last night I enjoyed a little Nat Sherman 580 mixed with a little CBW in a Pete 317.

Tonight I'm continuing my lakeland journey with Coniston Cut Plug in a small Pete bulldog. For most of the bowl I find the Coniston rather uninspiring, not bad just not very good. But every now and then something comes through that really keeps me hooked. I can't put my finger on it, but its oddly beguiling. I'll have to revisit this one shortly.

Dave_In_Philly":26se6jbz said:
Last night I enjoyed a little Nat Sherman 580 mixed with a little CBW in a Pete 317.

Tonight I'm continuing my lakeland journey with Coniston Cut Plug in a small Pete bulldog. For most of the bowl I find the Coniston rather uninspiring, not bad just not very good. But every now and then something comes through that really keeps me hooked. I can't put my finger on it, but its oddly beguiling. I'll have to revisit this one shortly.
Just got on this thread to post that I myself just finished a bowl of Coniston Cut Plug in a GBD International. After smoking through a 4 oz bag of the stuff, I have found that after smoking 30-40 bowls of it, CCP has grown on me to the point that I had to buy a half pound to jar up this week. The topping was a little extreme to my tastes at first, but after smoking it for awhile, I find myself concentrating on the high quality tobaccos more and noticing the topping less and less. Just my 2 cents.

-Scott

I agree about the Conniston, it's addicting. I think that little extra something in it must be crack..... :bounce:

Breaking in a new Peterson Rosslare Royal Irish 106 with some Uhle's blend 00

Cup of coffee and waking up with the bird songs.. Dan's Blue Note in a Wally Frank Giant Lovat..

Nightcap, in a Castello billiard.
Earl Grey on the side.

Hamborger Veermaster in a Pietenpauw billiard.

Just finished a nice long, big bowl of some Matured Virginia #27 flake from 2009 in a brown blast Charatan Pot, Lane era #148

Slaving over a term paper with some McClelland's 2011 Christmas Cheer in a simple little cob. Mighty good stuff, only wish it would say lit better...

London Mixture in a Castello Natural Vergin.
Earl Grey on the side.

Status
Not open for further replies.