What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A beautiful sunny morning here.. Everything is coming alive so fast.. Heading out with a bowl of Dan's Blue Note in a Dr. Grabow Riviera Canadian.. A wonderful pipe for light aro's

GH Scotch Mixture in one of my basket mini-churchwardens

Great day for smoking outside.. FVF in a Wally Frank Leaf Carved Chubby Rhodesian. Blue Mountain in a GBD Rainbow Billiard. Then some FVF and Dunhill Flake mix in the Wally Frank again.. Smokem Up Brothers.. :cheers:

Astley's No. 44 in a little Ashton bulldog before I head to work

Another bowl of Virginia Woods in a BBB Virgin Pot from the mid 70's. I'm REALLY LIKING this tobacco :p

Squadron Leader in a Caminetto Business 108.
First bowl of this in a few months. It sure is moist in the tin. A couple hours(!) of drying time did the trick nicely.
Earl Grey on the side, as usual.

Heading outside in the dark with a bowl of Dan's Blue Note in a No Name Prince.. Gads 32.F

Working in the field all day...Fillmore in a Pete Emerald for now, and a Nording Viking Bent Billiard already packed with Haddo's for after lunch.

Dunhill Early Morning Pipe in a Wm. Wales Grecian estate pipe that was a gift from a BoB. He knows who he is.

Peterson's De Luxe Mixture in my La Strada Forte Chubby.

lastrada-1.jpg

Presbyterian in an Ascorti Business pot.
Earl Grey on the side.

Breaking in my new (unsmoked) Filter King De Luxe Poker with some Peterson's Irish Whiskey. I did sand the inside of the bowl before the first smoke to remove the varnish. Don't wanna smoke varnish! :x

Status
Not open for further replies.