What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Astley's 109 in a Sasieni 4 dot billiard.

It's been about a year since I last smoked this. I still like it! 8)

'Fraid I'm not much of a "pinballer" as some here, I usually smoke one blend or type for a whole day or at times days and so it is today :p Just finished my second bowl of Royal Blend in an Edwards #720-L bent buldog. If I only had one tobacco to smoke, I would hope it was this blend :p

Damp morning for a walk with some Marlin Flake in a leather-clad Sav bulldog.

LJ Heart Virginia in my MM Country Gentleman; great combo

Parfaited some LJ Heart Burley on top of some Old Dublin in my AND meer...nice transition..

s.ireland":tecmv5po said:
Astley's No. 44 dark VA flake in my favorite pocket-pipe on my lunch hour
c6bde4e5.jpg
That's a great pocket pipe. What's the make/model?

I just smoked some Pirate Kake in my Pete Donegal 05 and am in Tobacco Overload!!!

Christening my GBD with a parfait of Exhausted Rooster and Dark Birdseye. Loving this pipe already!

It's a balmy 73 Degrees here in Alabama. I'm outside on my porch reading BoB posts, smoking some Peterson Sweet Killarney, generously donated to me by a good friend Ocelot55.

I've loaded up my rusticated Dublin (picture below) and I plan on being here a good while :D

Too bad I'm wrestling with my rotten 2nd rate Colibri Lighter. Man I need to spring for a Corona Old Boy! Anyone have and secret places to buy one cheap...or cheaper?

IMG3076-L.jpg

Just loaded my oldest pipe I have, a blasted long shanked Mountbaten Canadian I bought back in '69) with some Oriental #14 to finish the race with :p

Growley":m8ltu95s said:
It's a balmy 73 Degrees here in Alabama. I'm outside on my porch reading BoB posts, smoking some Peterson Sweet Killarney, generously donated to me by a good friend Ocelot55.

I've loaded up my rusticated Dublin (picture below) and I plan on being here a good while :D

Too bad I'm wrestling with my rotten 2nd rate Colibri Lighter. Man I need to spring for a Corona Old Boy! Anyone have and secret places to buy one cheap...or cheaper?

IMG3076-L.jpg
Now that's a really cool pipe!

Status
Not open for further replies.