What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tonight it's Frog Morton on the Town in my Sav Hercules. When I first started smoking this stuff I hated it. It has some sort of insidious topping on it. The aroma of the topping is so strong that it overpowers that of the latakia. I started setting it out to dry about 2 hours before loading it into my pipe and it improves the smoke tenfold.

This morning it was the last bit of my 4noggin's Double Fantasy sample in my bent MM cob diplomat.

DrumsAndBeer":2ssdhihl said:
Growley":2ssdhihl said:
It's a balmy 73 Degrees here in Alabama. I'm outside on my porch reading BoB posts, smoking some Peterson Sweet Killarney, generously donated to me by a good friend Ocelot55.

I've loaded up my rusticated Dublin (picture below) and I plan on being here a good while :D

Too bad I'm wrestling with my rotten 2nd rate Colibri Lighter. Man I need to spring for a Corona Old Boy! Anyone have and secret places to buy one cheap...or cheaper?

IMG3076-L.jpg
Now that's a really cool pipe!
Thanks, I had a blast making it. I wasn't certain how the effect would turn out, but I really liked it in the end. I've affectionately named it "The Elephant's Knee" after the naming convention of an Elephant's Foot. This one, to me, looks like an Elephant's Knee from the front.

DrumsAndBeer":tz12r1d0 said:
s.ireland":tz12r1d0 said:
Astley's No. 44 dark VA flake in my favorite pocket-pipe on my lunch hour
c6bde4e5.jpg
That's a great pocket pipe. What's the make/model?
Thanks! It's an Il Duca Morta... Great pipe. Won't be my last Il Duca!

Now I'm having some Luxury Bullseye flake in a GBD prehistoric billiard

That pipe is lovely Shane!

Triple Play in a Sasieni Billiard. Very tart for a Vaper. I just opened it and it has an almost wine-like fermented tin note. There is something akin to Haddo's there. Tastes awesome though. There's a hint of JKP there too, perhaps the Kentucky or Virginia is the same? This tin is from the first run a few months back. I have a couple more so I'll just leave those there for now.

Mature Virginia #27 in a nice grp4 sized Saseini 4 dot Walnut Apple w/SB. Nice cuppa esspresso on the side :p

Burned a bowl of OD in my Ben Wade...perfect first pipe this morning!

An amazing bowl of 2015 in a Ser Jacopo billiard... The blues have stomped Tottenham and Im certain that this is going to be a great Sunday :cheers:

Peretti's Thanksgiving Day in a Peterson Red Spigot 80S. Why Thanksgiving Day blend in the middle of April? Cuz I just finished my taxes and I don't owe this year (ain't gettin much back either....). Also, the sun is finally shining and I'm sitting on the patio in short sleeves watching the birds. We had pouring rain and even hail to round out the week here, winter just wouldn't let go this year.

Giving my GBD another workout, only tonight it's JKP.

Just finished another bowl of #27. I'm REALLY LOVING this stuff :p Gonna finish the day with some Oriental #14 in a Beckler Meer later tonight.

Nice and cool this am so I started the day with a bowl of Royal Blend in a black blasted S&R TB bent bulldog. Was so good that I'll have another in one of my Charatan Executive Pots after lunch :p

Status
Not open for further replies.