What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
London Mixture, in an Il Ceppo bent apple.
Earl Grey on the side.

More Embarcadero in a Dunhill Cumberland pot before I head off to work

Long Golden Flake in a Pete 03. DGT works pretty nice with this flake, as does roll and stuff.

Maltese Falcon in a Vauen Barontini.

Another bowl of Royal Blend in an S&R sb bent Bulldog.

Penzance, in an Ascorti Business pot.
Earl Grey on the side.

Dunhill London Mixture in a Peterson Kapet on a chilly, windy afternoon.

G&H Coniston Cut Plug in a Pete Rosslare, while watching "Once Upon A Time In the West" with Henry Fonda and Charles Bronson. A nice relaxing afternoon. Hope everyone out there are enjoying themselves and enjoying some good baccy!

-Scott

Luxury Bullseye in a little Shell Briar Canadian while on my lunch break

Lit up a bowl of JKP in my Peterson 53 for tonight's episode of Mad Men, its become a bit of a ritual of mine. Can't get enough of it 8)

GH Coniston Cut Plug in a Castello Trademark straight billiard..

Enjoyed the wonderful weather right around sunset with a bowl of Sturman’s Highland Whisky in my Trypis bent bulldog.

Was a very civilized evening. Enjoyed a book (The Celebrated Captain Barklay) until the ambient light was too little after which I just enjoyed my pipe and my beer and the slowly darkening sky as the stars came into view.

Chelsea Morning in a Dunhill Cumberland Liverpool. This is such a great blend...

FWIW: my non-smoking roommate just came down the hall to ask what I was smoking because "it smells f**king delicious!" ;)

Peretti's Royal Blend in a #45 Danish Stanwell Legend Pot. mmmmmmmmm :p

2nd bowl of Embarcadero today in my Ser Jacopo Picta

I think I'm becoming addicted to Izmir lol

Status
Not open for further replies.