What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Enjoyed a repeat of the last post of mine. Though with a different pipe (Wally Frank bulldog) and different tobacco (Peterson’s Sherlock Holmes) and a different beer (Samuel Adam’s Cream Stout rather than Bison Honey and Basil).

Oh, and the neighbor decided to talk with me for an hour so I barely opened my book. Still a nice evening all around.

2015 in an Ashton bulldog. Gearing up for the Barca vs. Chelsea match! :cheers:

Blackwoods Flake in an Edward's TB Pot I got back in the '70s. One of my better smoking pipes.

s.ireland":jd4t0zvu said:
YESSSS!!!!! Barcelona fans everywhere are crying and complaining. Me? I'm having a wonderful day! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

GLP Sextant in a little Dunhill Apple. This blend is getting better and better after being open for 2 weeks. I'm actually surprised it hasn't gotten more attention on the boards. :?:

Embarcadero (bowl raised to Eric & Shane) in a Haymarket-era Loewe billiard with an LL lucite stem.

Trivia factoid : GLP said it was seeing pictures of the job he did of it that convinced him to send him his GBD chubby Rhodesian for re-stem and, when he aced the job, feature him in his blog.

:face:

Yak":r5ysss5a said:
Embarcadero (bowl raised to Eric & Shane) in a Haymarket-era Loewe billiard with an LL lucite stem.
:face:
Right back atcha, Yak! I'm having a bowl of Embarcadero in a little Shell Briar Canadian on my lunch hour... I'm outside by the sea and it's pretty windy. This blend is still tasting very rich & awesome. Burning nice and cool in this little pipe as well. It could easily be a close companion out on the salt..

s.ireland":0eq1cr65 said:
s.ireland":0eq1cr65 said:
YESSSS!!!!! Barcelona fans everywhere are crying and complaining. Me? I'm having a wonderful day! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
Quite a match!
Hard to understand what was going through Terry's head, but then, it's never been easy to figure that out... :scratch:
I am kind of happy for Torres though. He's had a bit of a rough stretch.

Alseation (an aeromatic from a local B & M) in a new Mr. Brog sitter- A cheap yet solid pipe from Poland.

Harlock999":dbj8gm68 said:
s.ireland":dbj8gm68 said:
s.ireland":dbj8gm68 said:
Quite a match!
Hard to understand what was going through Terry's head, but then, it's never been easy to figure that out... :scratch:
I am kind of happy for Torres though. He's had a bit of a rough stretch.
I can't explain Terry's snafu so I won't even try. All I know is, if someone gave Terry a bit of their knee, I seriously doubt that he'd fall to the ground like a little girl. Alexis was being such a baby the whole game it was ridiculous.

And yes! El Niño deserved that goal and trust me, the whole pub lost its collective mind when he scored! Great few months for Chelsea.

See you next week for the FA cup!!!! 8)

Just finished my second bowl of Virginia #27 in a tanshell SB Edwards bent bulldog. First bowl was in a Garfinkle Apple w/TB cumberland replacementt bit.

MacBaren Symphony in a Savinelli Nonpariel bent billiard. A very excellent burley blend!

Status
Not open for further replies.