What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Marlin Flake in a Pete 309 after a good day's trout fishing

Carter Hall in a (different one from this morning. . . .) basket mini church warden

Another bowl of my "new" 'bac, Sutliff's Balkan Luxury Blend 957 in one of my st. grain S&R bent bulldogs. This is some GOOD 'bac :p

On my lunch hour with some Luxury Bullseye flake in an Il Duca pot
c6bde4e5.jpg

I like this pipe a lot but I haven't found any one specific tobacco that this pipe was made to smoke... Guess I have to keep trying :p

^^^ Dude, I just love that little il Duca! Perfect quick smoke pipe! 8)

GLP Sextant in a group 3 Dunhill Cumberland Apple. Mrs. E is still out so I can sneak a little of this stuff now! She haaaates the smell. :twisted:

Stonehaven in my Quagliata AGAIN.

Was able to control myself today and all sortsa stuff bubbled to the surface! I can't quit this stuff.

McClelland's Easy Street in my 1970's Caminetto Business Bent! The girl loves the black Walnut room note.

Blackwoods Flake in my old Edwards Squat Bulldog. mmmmmmmmmmmmm :p

Embarcadero (of course) in the 1970s-era smooth (!) Ascorti-Radice Caminetto that Joshoowah all-but gave me last week. I can't pronounce it the Best of the Best here yet due to LL's 25-Smokes Rule (minimum number required to reach a balanced assessment), but it's a truly exceptional pipe with enough (pretty careful) miles on it by now to have reached its full potential.

Never had an A-R before -- I can see what they were raving about now.

:face:
BETTER LATE THAN NEVER

Some 2015 in a group 2 Canadian

Really great VAper (duh) that gives me almost a totally different experience depending on pipe, pack and setting. More so than I usually experience with other blends.

McClelland Tastemaster in a MM bent Diplomat, followed a few hours later by Billy Budd in a MM Straight Diplomat.

Some Blackwoods Flake to start the day with a nice cup-a! Put it in a nice BBB sq. shanked pot that likes these McC flakes :p

well its morning time again so it's all about Dunhill's Morning Pipe out of my Nielsen Neils Bro

Here it's an after supper smoke of SG Navy Flake in a GBD Speciale prince.

Status
Not open for further replies.