What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A bowl of Boswell's Best in my La Strada Chubby Nosewarmer.

lastrada-1.jpg

lastrada-2.jpg

George Kaplan":kqct5nf2 said:
Hater":kqct5nf2 said:
George Kaplan":kqct5nf2 said:
Exhausted Rooster in my favorite cob.
just broke up some ER and I'mm still scared of it. lets see what happens
Don't fear the Rooster. It was you talking about it that made me go out and buy some more. I'd forgotten how much I liked it.
Yikes, really? I was srill scrd of the rooster last night but as Im a noob I deided to give it another shot. bad idea. love the artwork not a fan of the baccy. ay too ciggareett tasting.

Just finished a bowl of Sutliff's Blend #5, a VERY GOOD medium Balkan blend in my father's MADE IN LONDON Peterson Premier st. buldog with a now almost black sandblast finish. He bought it while stationed over in England back in 1947 it's a small grp3 size but my Balkan blends just SING in it ! :p

EMP in a cob... About to take the dog for a walk then later I'll be working in the yard so that means it will be...

1792 IN A COB!!!!! Delicious. :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Samuel Gawith Best Brown Flake in an old Owl Shop Canadian made by Dunhill
OwlShopCanadian.jpg

Rob_In_MO":qz1gaob0 said:
A bowl of Boswell's Best in my La Strada Chubby Nosewarmer.

lastrada-1.jpg

lastrada-2.jpg
Interesting look to that one. Almost a nautical vibe. Really cool.

Stonehaven in my Quagliata

I now understand why multiple bowls and different methods of loading are important. Just SUPERB.

Behike54":rufbzdtf said:
Stonehaven in my Quagliata

I now understand why multiple bowls and different methods of loading are important. Just SUPERB.
Kudos! I couldn't agree more. The first time I had Stonehaven I was underwhelmed. After much fidgeting I think I have it dialed in. Very creamy smoke, unbelievably delicate. The only thing I have to watch out for with it is the N hit. For some reason this one really rings my Nic-Bell, in a bad way.

Luxury Bullseye flake in my favorite Ser Jacopo billiard. This pipe loves this flake. I love them both.

Astleys Nº 109 in a Sasieni Billiard while watching past NBA Slam Dunk Championships. Dr. J's in da house.....

Some of the younger members might not even know who he is. That's a scary thought.

Breaking in a new Pietenpauw Dublin with a slow bowl of SG BBF.

London Mixture, in a Castello Natural Vergin
Earl Grey on the side.

Harlock999":vled4eor said:
London Mixture, in a Castello Natural Vergin
Earl Grey on the side.
So you're breaking-in a Vergin and drinking Earl Grey Tea at the same time? :shock:

What an afternoon, Brother! :mrgreen:

Best of luck to you and the Vergin... :p

Status
Not open for further replies.