What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking like it's going to storm out so I enjoyed Bob's Chocolate Flake in a new Savinelli Venezia. Very nice smoke! :D

Smoking Key Largo all day; first in Castello Sea Rock 55 and now in Pete Deluxe 11s. Can't seem to get enough of this for last week or so.

s.ireland":ii905lat said:
Really enjoying some 2004 Haddos Delight from alfredo_buscatti (Mike) in my favorite Ser Jacopo billiard. I LOVE AGED HADDO'S thanks Mike! :cheers:
Doing this again with the same great results

I, too, am enjoying a bowl of aged Haddo's (although not quite as old...mines from '07). Smoking it in a Nording Viking bent billiard.

Last night was pipe club and from what i can remember i smoked

Gawith Hoggarths - No 12 (course cut) in my Giovanni Lumberman
Just for Men - Ruins of Isenguard in a (Italian) Basket Pipe
Gawith Hoggarths - No 7 Broken Flake in Mario Grande Lovat
GL Pease - Chelsea Morning in my Giacomo Egg
(in space of 4 hours, so yes my tongue/mouth is rough today. So glad pipe club is only once a month!)
Plus some interesting Latakia Snuff, weird but very pleasant.

Today i have had 2 bowls of McClelland Deep Hollow in my Pierre Morel Ball & Dunhill 2nd Black S/B Lovat

And now im just loading up a (funky)falcon with some Briar & Bean - Mikes Blend​

Nice and cool and cloudy today so it feels like a Straight Virginia kind of day ! Finishing my first bowl of Virginia #27 in a 1/8th bent st/ grained S&R pot. Gonna load up a Charatan Executive Pot with some more #27 for after lunch next :p

McC's 2015 in a Heeschen bent P.

Liverpool vs. Chelsea (again) in about five minutes! Let's go Blues!
27339631.jpg

L.J. Peretti No. 432 in my Boswell nosewarmer....god I love this pipe and tobacco.

Haymarket-era Loewe billiard with an LL lucite stem; Embarcadero. :cheers:

:face:

Ashton Artisans Blend in an old Dutch Krona plateau. (Grandfather pipe)
PS Luxury Twist Flake in my Armellini

A bowl full of Hearth & Home Black House out of my first pipe, cheapest pipe and most consistently enjoyable pipe - a Tsuge Billiard.

Some Dunhill 965 from '02, courtesy of Blackhorse, in my Dunhill Zulu from '65--my first puff in a few weeks, and quite possibly one of the tastiest bowls I've ever smoked! Nuanced and delicious, and only getting better the deeper down I explore. Pairing with a tasting of Port Brewing's Old Viscosity and Older Viscosity, with my drinking confederates sampling some Oriental Silk (also care of Blackhorse) and Tilbury from '03 (care of alfredo_buscatti's firesale). All around, about as good an evening as they come!

Just for kicks, a bowl of Peter Stokkebye Cinnamon is my little straight basket briar (more vanilla custard than cinnamon)

L.J. Peretti No. 432 in my Boswell nosewarmer once again...with a little Jack Daniels Honey...nice combo.

Started off this morning with a sample bowl of Robert Lewis Wingfield mixture in a GBD billiard. Pretty good stuff. Anyone else ever try this blend?

It's my day off today so I already have several smokes in mind for the rest of the day... Next will be something with a little Latakia in it... Squadron Leader in a Dunhill group 3 Liverpool

Status
Not open for further replies.