What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Another bowl of Virginia Woods in a shell BBB st. bulldog about a grp 4 size. These straight VA's are grabbing hold :p

guess we moved to a new thread?

Some Pease TP in my NB bulldog...going nicely, I might add..

Some Samuel Gawith Navy Flake out of a Dr. Grabow Freehand. My new favorite Tobacco!!!

Three Nuns in an Il Duca bulldog/nosewarmer/eyeburner.
Nice...
A glass of Clynelish 14 yr. on the side. So so...

My 5th bowl of Va for the day. A nice smooth, sweet finish to the day with McC's matured Va #27 in a tanshell bent bulldog Edwards I bought in '75. One of my BEST smoking pipes :p

Blue MOuntain in a Benni Jorgensen Dublin. This tobacco has been open for about 6 months & has improved immeasurably. I really didn't like it to start off with - now it's really pretty good.

On this day before St Patty's day, Peterson Irish Whiskey in a Peterson Molly Malone straight bulldog, a cup of coffe on the side with a little splash of Jameson's on top ;)

Hey, it's pourin rain outside, all my chores are done and I got nowhere to be, so why not? :)

Got a Drambuie and ginger to sip and a bowl of Blackwoods flake in my La Rocca bent Dublin..

1Q in a Karl Erik bulldog. My wife absolutely loves the aroma of this blend. When I'm smoking this one or Boswell's No Bite Delite she says "Those smell good enough to eat!".

Smokey

Burned some Old Dublin in my St. Pat's 2012 Pete 80s..

Presbyterian in an Ascorti pot.
Earl Grey on the side.
Nice rainy morning out on the coast.

Status
Not open for further replies.