What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some aged Morley's Best in a Peterson 999 Irish Whiskey.

Smokey

It's a perfect spring day here, absolutely gorgeous, so I decided I needed to pop open a VaPer. 'LJ Heart Virginia' in my MM Country Gentleman.

Some more Classic Burley Kake in my Karl Erik bulldog. I really like this blend, some of Russ's finest work, along with Sunjammer, Distinguished Penguin, and Anniversary Kake.

Smokey

McClelland's Dark Navy Flake aged since 1993 in a Owl Shop Shell Canadian pipe. Just incredibly delicious. :D

Russ's Distinguished Penguin in a bent acorn basket pipe. This is one mighty fine Scottish smoke.

Smokey

My own 50/50 mix of Lane's BCA and Wilke's Bestmake in a Stanwell Silke Brun. A damn good bowl to start a sweet morning.

1Q in a Savinelli Duca Carlo author. My wife LOVES the aroma of this blend.

Smokey

My afternoon bowl of Peretti's Royal Blend in a nice S&R straight grained bent bulldog, the closset you can get to the old Sobranie 759 in all ways today!

See jac calabash with a 50/50 mix of rat trays black Virginia and glp lagonda....yum

The MaltHouse Founders Reserve in a Dunhill shell Canadian with a black&tan to wash it down

Status
Not open for further replies.